EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@vhab49_PE you might want to watch out if the kills keep working from the bottom of the list up.

@BlueBlueprint_PE @NikR_PE @EyehatethePEexam @Roarbark can you give me your reasoning behind switching votes?

@JayKay PE are you Mafia or just really lucky at picking Townies to kill off?

@MadamPirate PE I am not Mafia (in response to your post earlier).
View attachment 20762
@Roarbark said the ties give better information. That made sense to me rather than voting on someone that would be a non-factor. It’s also annoying to have someone in the game that’s not actually logging on.

@vhab49_PE you might want to watch out if the kills keep working from the bottom of the list up.

@BlueBlueprint_PE @NikR_PE @EyehatethePEexam @Roarbark can you give me your reasoning behind switching votes?

View attachment 20762
If I was maf I def would have voted for another maf by now and been sneakier. I’m just super bad at peer pressure and following the rules of mafia: vhab is always cop and square is probably not maf.

View attachment 20762
I had mentioned that i hate pile on votes early on as there is usually no basis for it and it does not provide any info. Hence i didnt vote for trickshot.
Later when i saw folks voting JP. I voted to create a tie as it has potential to generate some intel for the townies.

Last edited:
Back