EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha. Well I'll volunteer to be the mod and still be first nights kill if it makes you feel any better. 

So far we have 6 players. Ya'll start tagging people. I think the plan will be to have the first mafia kill (Me) Sunday night so we can start Monday morning if that works for you guys.

Rules will be modified tournament rule. No min post but each played needs to make a read post once a day where they analyse the actions of another player or players. That at lease gives people something to work off of rather than just rando voting. It's still a casual game but it would be nice to have enough on topic conversation going that we're not just throwing darts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll play, but I'm going to be super busy next week due to the start of virtual class, so my posting will be sporadic at best, and probably later in the evening.  What time were you thinking of closing voting, @SaltySteve?
I'm open to whenever. Typically we've done 9pm east coast time.

Last edited by a moderator:
@civilrobot? @Platypus Engineer? @ptatohed? @ChaosMuppetPE?

(Understanding that some of you may not be interested/have time, but want you to feel included)

Thanks Cheb.  I am so sorry that I don't come by this site enough.  Sorry it takes a 'flag' to make me come by.  Ok, yes, please count me in.  I might need a refresher though!  I hope everyone is doing well. 

Yikes, I see some alerts and messages that have to respond to.  Who knows how long they have been there.....  

Thanks again Cheb.  :)

Thanks Cheb.  I am so sorry that I don't come by this site enough.  Sorry it takes a 'flag' to make me come by.  Ok, yes, please count me in.  I might need a refresher though!  I hope everyone is doing well. 

Yikes, I see some alerts and messages that have to respond to.  Who knows how long they have been there.....  

Thanks again Cheb.  :)
Woohoo! Good to see you! :)

Let me know if you want to play starting Monday please. Forgive me if I've left anyone's name out. All are welcome. These are just the people I had in my last mod spreadsheet.

@LyceeFruit PE

@Roarbark

@Will.I.Am PE

@Audi driver, P.E.

@vhab49_PE

@Chattaneer PE

@txjennah PE

Confirmed Players

@ChebyshevII PE

@DuranDuran

@jean15paul_PE

@squaretaper LIT AF PE

@RBHeadge PE

@chart94

@MadamPirate PE

@JayKay PE

@NikR_PE

@ptatohed

Not Playing

TJ

Bly (If we need players to get game going)
I guess

Latest posts

Back