EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@tj_PE

In, but to clarify:

1. I'm still busy, so won't have time to keep spreadsheet.

2.  I will be changing tactics and will no longer say I'm townie or not, or mafia or not.  At least not until it benefits the town. I've been announcing my status too early and I think it gets me in trouble.

I will refer you to my post on July 31st, page 760.

lol. I don't even know how to react to that situation. It was facepalm-funny, sad, and bizarre at the same time. I mean, it was completely self-destructive at every step. It's really a guide on what not to do...
That whole thread was unreal. I'm sad that it's gone

So today is Tuesday 25 Aug.

So does it start today or tomorrow?
Shit.  Sorry.  Officially, lynching is end of day tomorrow, so first day of play is today but voting for Day 1 doesn't end until tomorrow.  I was worried about getting it out later tonight due to my schedule after work.  Let me update my mod post.

CLARIFICATION ON START DATE AND VOTING THIS ROUND:

The game will start on Tuesday, August 25, 2020.  Lynching will be implemented on Wednesday, August 26, 2020. Mafia can lynch on Wednesday.  AKA: Game voting begins on Tuesday but the actual lynching will be counted/implemented on Wednesday evening.  Mafia night kill will be revealed on Thursday morning.  Following that, it will be a normal schedule

@ChebyshevII PE, @MadamPirate PE, @NikR_PE, @txjennah PE, @DuranDuran, @tj_PE, @jean15paul_PE, @Dothracki, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @RBHeadge PE, @Roarbark, @Audi driver, P.E., @SaltySteve, and @LyceeFruit PE

Back