EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ChaosMuppetPE has been quiet, too quiet. People start muttering, a mob assembles. Everyone who votes thinks that he is responsible. The townies grab their pitchforks and torches and march to his worksite.

Meanwhile across town @ChaosMuppetPE is supervising the final work on a spider infested, structurally deficient structure. He did exactly what the client wanted, even though the roof will collapse at any moment. His plan is to show it to the client, get paid, then burn it to the ground to avoid any professional liability when it inevitably collapses.The client arrives, approves, pays and then drives away.

A few minutes later, the torch bearing mob arrives. 

simpsons-mob-650x345.jpg

@ChaosMuppetPE is excited to see the whole town there to help him with his scheme. "Hey guys, thanks for bringin' the fire! Let's burn this mother to the ground!"

The town obliges, but only after locking him in the structure first. The town lynched @ChaosMuppetPE.

He was a regular townie.
also LOL at incorporating the fire

Times are tough man, and nobody new this better than @chart94. He had to work two jobs just to get by. His primarily worked as a janitor at the middle school - and he hated it! those brats were so ungrateful. He rolled into work on time at 5:30. The building was cold, dead cold. A note, seeming from the principle, awaited him. "Heat not working, pls fix, ty!" He let out a sigh and softly spoke to himself "at least I don't have to scrub toilets this morning" and made his way down to the boiler room. He found the place ransacked. "Must be those damn kids!" he said to no-one in particular, and began the repairs. He went to the tool cabinet, but couldn't find his long pipe wrench. He opened a few more trays, still not finding it. "Gotta find that wrench, it'll come out of my paycheck" he muttered.

"Looking for this?" came a voice from behind him, in the shadows of a boiler. @chart94 turned around, the last thing he saw was a 60" wrench swinging toward his temple. They never found his body.

@chart94 was killed during the night.

(All story is mine, don't look for hints)   BTW, there aren't any good janitor related kill scenes in mafia movies. I spent way too much time last night looking for one...

The remaining players are:

@Roarbark @vhab49_PE @tj_PE @Audi driver, P.E.

Back