EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@tj_PE and the rest of my fellow passengers, I pulled a dunce move. What I get for having to catch that red eye to meet up with everyone before this flight... Sometimes flying out of Alaska is a pain in the ass...

I will cast a retaliatory vote for @jean15paul_PE

50 mins left people. i'm riding home and will be touch and go with updates. 

Right in the middle of their dry chicken or cheesy pasta meals, the turbulence starts to be more than uncomfortable and a shaky voice makes announcement comes over the loud speaker. "uh... There's backpacks with parachutes attached under your seats. I suggest you grab one and exit the plane." alarms start going off and everyone panics. Salty was struggling to get his backpack on and was blocking the exit door. @DuranDuranI and @vhab49_PElock eyes and nod, pushing @SaltySteveto his death. Everyone jumps after and deploys their parachutes miraculously deploy at the proper altitude after a few minutes of the soon to be liquid body of salty. They were over Wales, and drifted slowly down into a huge pasture in  Llanfairpwllgwyngyll; short for llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. 

@SaltyStevewas a normal townsperson. 

I will always have a special place in my heart for @JayKay PE!
I will always have a special place in my lower intestine for @DuranDuran

also, @tj_PE, I better have been in first class getting my coconut water and sparkling water and mineral water. I am very parched when I fly. 

They were over Wales, and drifted slowly down into a huge pasture in  Llanfairpwllgwyngyll; short for llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. 
Ohh I've been there before! Or rather I drove past it. As I recall everything in North Wales has unpronounceable town names.

Do we go south to Portmerion or east along the coast to Liverpool? 

Sorry salty, we will try to avenge you!  

I think this storyline is going to be fun. Parachuting into Wales, that leaves Amsterdam as an original destination (potentially)... Potential departure sites include Chicago, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, New York, Washington DC or Boston (among others).

Last edited by a moderator:
I will always have a special place in my lower intestine for @DuranDuran

also, @tj_PE, I better have been in first class getting my coconut water and sparkling water and mineral water. I am very parched when I fly. 
I'll take it.  Gotta start somewhere right?

Sorry @SaltySteve!

Back