EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As the gruesome bits of @ryankon518 are cleaned off the floor, the group heads into Kitchens. @tj_PE claps her hands excitedly, as she really wants new cabinets for her kitchen. The group spreads out, looking at hardware, soft close drawers, and ease of installation. @chart94 opens a SEKTION/MAXIMERA combination, and screams - a poor IKEA employee is in there, chopped to bits. @chart94 faints, and the group runs over to rescue him. @Roarbark waves a piece of paper from the back, "I wrote down where these cabinets are located!"

No one was killed during the night (except a poor IKEA employee). 

Remaining players: @ChebyshevII PE @jean15paul_PE @txjennah PE @JayKay PE @Audi driver, P.E. @chart94 @Roarbark @DuranDuran @vhab49_PE

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that is correct. I was going to use one of my vague usernames instead but I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe I thought this was a professional forum at first

I was going to change it but then I thought it would confuse people.
i have changed my username 3 times to be less and less identifying lol

Professional as in linkedin: Nope.

Professional insofar as helping to candidates prepare and survive the professional examine: yes

Professional as in behavior: varies

Things can get really fun around here in May and November/December.
Hey.  I'm always here to bring the WTTS thread down from the brink with kitty and pet photos!

Yes that is correct. I was going to use one of my vague usernames instead but I don't know what I was thinking. Maybe I thought this was a professional forum at first

I was going to change it but then I thought it would confuse people.
Just wait until the "Welcome to the suck" period.

Edit.  Dang my bad.  I'm several posts behind and only using my phone.  I didn't realize wtts was already being discussed!! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back