EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The calendar says that this thread was only 8-10 months ago, but it sure feels like 8 years.

Feels like 8 mins ago.
8 minutes ago feels like 8 months ago.

Wibbly+Wobbly+Timey+Wimey+Meme.jpg

Hey.  I'm always here to bring the WTTS thread down from the brink with kitty and pet photos!

I sincerely hope WttS doesn't ever get that nasty again.

Just wait until the "Welcome to the suck" period.

Edit.  Dang my bad.  I'm several posts behind and only using my phone.  I didn't realize wtts was already being discussed!! Lol
The days of WTTS, and Spam thread, and Results/Maps are numbered. Pretty soon all the PE exams will be CBT, most will be year round, and results will arrive in a week. The end of an era.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've got at least 4 or 5 more wait periods before all the PE exams go CBT. It could be more than that too, I just saw that they indicated that the civil exams have gone from convert in 2023 to tentatively convert in 2023.

The days of WTTS, and Spam thread, and Results/Maps are numbered. Pretty soon all the PE exams will be CBT, most will be year round, and results will arrive in a week. The end of an era.
For @ryankon518's benefit. Each of those is a thread on this site that comes out with every exam cycle.

• WTTS (Welcome to the Suck) is for people to vent and go through the 5 stages of grief while they wait months for the results.
  • Spam Thread is for people to have fun and post any old random thing while waiting for the exam results. Legend says, NCEES won't release the results until that thread gets to 15,000 posts.
  • Once the results start getting released there's a Results thread where people can talk about their results and @RBHeadge PE maintains of map of what states have released results when (hope you don't live in Georgia or Pennsylvania) 

Last edited by a moderator:
@ryankon518 I'll just add that trolling is prohibited here. And we would never sink to such despicable behavior when people are at their most emotionally vulnerable.

p.s. did you get your post-exam survey yet?

For @ryankon518's benefit. Each of those is a thread on this site that comes out with every exam cycle.

• WTTS (Welcome to the Suck) is for people to vent and go through the 5 stages of grief while they wait months for the results.
  • Spam Thread is for people to have fun and post any old random thing while waiting for the exam results. Legend says, NCEES won't release the results until that thread gets to 15,000 posts.
  • Once the results start getting released there's a Results thread where people can talk about their results and @RBHeadge PE maintains of map of what states have releases results when (hope you don't live in Georgia or Pennsylvania) 
He's in New Jersey (lol!) but testing in New York. So he'll get his results fast but he'll have to wait until the thermodynamic heat death of the universe to get his license. @JayKay PE

Or Colorado in the last cycle. *sobs!*
fify

I'm just relieved that that one guy didn't turn my map into a tattoo.

Back