EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Add in Audi and you've got 10. He's just the first night sacrifice. OR choose @mafia for the initial sacrifice. We haven't seen them around in a while.

Mafia Round: Modified Tourney Rules

Alright guys we haven't done a minor theme one for a while, so how about EXTREME MAKEOVER: MAFIA EDITION

There are townsfolk, and Mafia members. Townsfolk are going to try to eliminate the Mafia before the Mafia eliminates them. The game ends when either all of the Mafia is eliminated (town wins), or there are equal or fewer townsfolk than Mafia members (Mafia wins).

Since this is another tournament round with tournament rules, there will be NO PMING outside of people who have roles, who will be communicating in moderator PM threads, and you MUST post at least one READ post of another player and/or players per day (before 8PM CST) to proceed to the next voting day.  It is in the interest of both mafia members and townies to not prematurely lose members by not posting.

I decided not to disclose how many mafia/joat cause I said so. 

I will be sending more specific instructions to the members of the Mafia and the JoAT. If you did not receive a PM from me, then you are a regular townsfolk.

REMEMBER; DO NOT PM THIS GAME.

You may use this thread to vote and post about the game. Anyone (playing or not playing, eliminated or not) can use this thread to speculate, discuss, accuse, or otherwise participate in the game; just please make sure to follow regular EB forum guidelines.

To vote on a person to eliminate, mention me @chart94 and tell me specifically that 1) you are voting and 2) the username of the person you are voting to eliminate.

Example: @chart94  I vote for @chart94  because he is always mafia. 

Please submit your votes by 8:00 PM Central.

Your vote only counts if you are playing and not yet eliminated. If there is a tie for most votes, I will pick one of the voted users at random and/or require the tied players to send me 10 rounds of 'rock, paper, scissors'. If there are no votes, I will pick a person at random (i.e. role will not matter) to eliminate; suffice it to say it’s in both groups’ best interest to vote for at least one person.

Finally, you are not allowed to reveal your role, privately or publicly, after you have been eliminated. You may not post screengrabs of private messages in this thread.

For reference, the 10 players in this round are: @RBHeadge PE @jean15paul_PE @Roarbark @ChebyshevII PE @blybrook PE @DuranDuran @SaltySteve @squaretaper LIT AF PE @NikR_PE and @Audi driver, P.E. (aka the defacto first night hit.)

Oh boy, this should be interesting. 

Are we starting voting today or tomorrow after we realize that the town is infested with Mafia when Audi gets wacked?

i love you guys. i just need to refocus at work and in life. ♥

Back