EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wtf?! You promised you wouldn't tell anyone about that phase!
You bloomed as a lingonberry bush.  I refuse to let that pivotal moment in your life be-be-swept under the carpet!

Next Mafia Round JK Mods: Plant edition.  @tj_PE will be a beautiful amaryllis.  @ChebyshevII PE, a delightful dogwood due to their spread.  @squaretaper LIT AF PE would be a Korean fir because something something ornamental cones.

@Audi driver, P.E. will be crab grass.  Because no matter how much we mow/cover them with manure they somehow keep coming back...

You bloomed as a lingonberry bush.  I refuse to let that pivotal moment in your life be-be-swept under the carpet!

Next Mafia Round JK Mods: Plant edition.  @tj_PE will be a beautiful amaryllis.  @ChebyshevII PE, a delightful dogwood due to their spread.  @squaretaper LIT AF PE would be a Korean fir because something something ornamental cones.

@Audi driver, P.E. will be crab grass.  Because no matter how much we mow/cover them with manure they somehow keep coming back...
I’ll play.

since I’m dogwood, does that mean I’ll be the one doing the borking this round?

I’ll play.

since I’m dogwood, does that mean I’ll be the one doing the borking this round?
Was this @JayKay PE offering to mod? I assume she was just joking around.

But I'm in if someone is modding.

Dang @Audi driver, P.E. can't get a break.

I'm in.

I'm assuming I'm "durian", for doubly obvious reasons.

Back