EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 @SaltySteve here's my read on things

Neutral: everyone not named below. Not much info to go on.

Townie: @jean15paul_PE because I know I'm a townie

Suspicious:

• @squaretaper LIT AF PE he's behaving the same as always, but he's impossible to read with his suicidal-ness. Always makes him feel risky.
  • @chart94 the "sorry I'm late; I was too busy" is probably true, but is sometime used to cover mafia-ness
  • @SaltySteve I still don't trust this a-hole from last round. :p

EDIT: obviously none of this is conclusive. But you made me post something.

Last edited by a moderator:
 @SaltySteve here's my read on things

Neutral: everyone not named below. Not much info to go on.

Townie: @jean15paul_PE because I know I'm a townie

Suspicious:

• @squaretaper LIT AF PE he's behaving the same as always, but he's impossible to read with his suicidal-ness. Always makes him feel risky.
  • @chart94 the "sorry I'm late; I was too busy" is probably true, but is sometime used to cover mafia-ness
  • @SaltySteve I still don't trust this a-hole from last round. :p

EDIT: obviously none of this is conclusive. But you made me post something.
I am not. I am driving cross country rn and could use a exception on the read requirement if allowed. 

Example Read post can be as simple as this (taken from the MU game). 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My current reads (top to bottom - town to scum, but also in general categories)town ++Salty for exuding towniness by asking all the right questions and genuinely trying to search out mafiatown +Lychee fruit for voting patternnull (Not info)will.i.am (no posts to go off)

mafia +
TheDude for how he responded to questions about mafiamafia ++
Tim for canceling the April exam and general mafiness of post XXX

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These can be as detailed as you want them to be but be prepared to answer questions others may have on your read.

It would make my life a lot easier if you guys tag me in one read post per day.
read: MP doesn't get it because she's hot and sweaty from being in the field today

PAST TIME!!! Sorry I was smoking ribs and completely forgot about my online life!

6x -  @squaretaper LIT AF PE - (vhab, cheby, nikr, duran, jp, MP)

1x -  @jean15paul_PE - (square)

1x -  @vhab49_PE - (JK)

Square pushed past the line for the Lightning Rod Coaster at Dollywood. Everyone thought he was just a rude northerner, but being the true southerners they were he was allowed to pass unimpeded. Everyone started to second guess that decision as he ran straight onto the tracks in front of the coaster. 20 minutes later the coaster was cleaned up and back in operation like nothing had happened. The efficiency of that cleaning crew was truly amazing.

@squaretaper LIT AF PE was was described by the local paper, The Mountain Press, as a townie that could no longer bear the throngs of out-of-town tourists. 

The remaining players are:

@ChebyshevII PE

@DuranDuran

@jean15paul_PE

@RBHeadge PE

@chart94

@MadamPirate PE

@JayKay PE

@NikR_PE

@ptatohed

@vhab49_PE

Dead

@squaretaper LIT AF PE (Committed Suicide by jumping in front of a roller coaster)

@SaltySteve (Killed by mafia on Day 0)

download (1).jpg

PAST TIME!!! Sorry I was smoking ribs and completely forgot about my online life!
AdorablePortlyCooter-size_restricted.gif

Back