EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. What I mean is...  other people saying "not me" reveals the JoaT by process of elimination, but doesn't not reveal any intel.
but then the joat is just useless and not actually playing, or the joat will have no option other than maybe die without sharing intel or share intel and maybe die? 

like, them dying if they dont want to share any info doesn't really hurt us more than a normal townie dying if we're not getting the info anyway. 

I guess another possibility is that the #2 JoaT's investigations don't reveal any more intel, so they want to say hidden and keep investigating. The only way I could see this being true is if they investigated all the same people as #1 JoaT, but I guess that's possible.

EDIT: or everyone they investigated is already dedded.

(5+)

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. What I mean is...  other people saying "not me" reveals the JoaT by process of elimination, but doesn't not reveal any intel.
I know what you meant.

But if everyone on that lists admits that they aren't the joat, then that is information that MP is the last mafia.

And if all but one person on that list says they aren't the joat, then that last person will feel compelled to either deny it or acknowledge it and share the infromation they have

just confirming that i'm not a JoaT. which is good. since I want to type JOT. and I'm still confused AF on how it works lol 

Back