EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, don't read into my votes. Don't take anything personal. I was looking at strategy, leadership, smart moves, impact on the game, and general participation based only on what I saw in thread and reflected in my notes above.

And I was pretending to be town drunk because I love gifs.  This was literally us that round:

tenor.gif
Am I the cute one? ^^

@RBHeadge PE well done as always. You traced us quick. This is exactly why we volunteered you as our tribute. 
Agree I definitely made moves that IDed me as maf, but didn't have any obvious other choices during the round (Except for Lycee voting to tie and save herself, instead of me... 😛, which would have let me lie low longer.)

Regarding general game balance, from Mafia perspective this game felt almost like a perfect storm of situations that helped Mafia (JOAT lynchings, and being able to deflect onto salty for the following lynching), and it led to coin toss ending. (with 75% chance for mafia win, so like I said maybe that's perfectly appropriate.) Only major information/game theory wise was probably that faux pas, Roar tilting hand to try to save Lycee when she could have done it herself. (And Mafia not noticing this) 

Also, don't read into my votes. Don't take anything personal. I was looking at strategy, leadership, smart moves, impact on the game, and general participation based only on what I saw in thread and reflected in my notes above.
Appreciate the analysis!  I'm still trying to figure out a way to communicate in public while not exposing too much to the mafia.

haha i'm finally super townie on the last day ♥ this was good obs!

i'd like to mod someday but i just feel like i wont be able to give vote updates with the chaos that is 3 large and soon to be/already just added for 4 large projects under construction right now

i'd like to mod someday but i just feel like i wont be able to give vote updates with the chaos that is 3 large and soon to be/already just added for 4 large projects under construction right now
You just do it.  And then drunkenly make ranger cookies because you no longer know what's going on in your life/the thread, and please don't be mad at me, I didn't vote for the townie to get lynched, I only report it.

I'm out this week. Office is working to limit our work from home situations. It's going to be an interesting week regardless. 

Back