EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not my best maf round this time. I forgot to vote last night & almost forgot the night before *shrugs* 

Post 3:

I didn't realize Lycee didn't vote until Salty pointed it out.  I was too busy making sure I got all the vote counts/order correct.

IRL, there are a couple reasons I can think of as to why neither Chart nor Lycee voted, but in tournament play we won't have access to such info.  

If Chart is mafia, then he would have had a couple options to save himself:

Option 1:  Coordinate with Lycee and both vote for Salty.  One could claim to "know" something and the other could follow suit, but that kind of thing could unravel quickly so it's a risk.

Option 2:  The other option is to say, "Well looks like one of us is going down, let's make the most of it."  Have one vote for the other at the last minute.  That makes it look like you're obviously a townie and it keeps you safe for a good while.  

If I were mafia, I probably would have chosen Option 2, but this is all assuming Chart is mafia, and we can't be sure of that yet.  

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe but lycee voting last minute is what triggered me voting for her yesterday so would that really have been a good strategy?

maybe but lycee voting last minute is what triggered me voting for her yesterday so would that really have been a good strategy?
Post 4:

Maybe, but anything anyone does always arouses your suspicion.  In fact, before every round my main goal is to avoid your suspicion on Day 1.

i am suspicious of the combination of non voting and also lycee defending herself but subliminally trying to take the focus off chart by explaining herself

i only have so much to go off of, guys. lol

I was likely targeted for the random guess / votes for Mafia members. They were potentially thinking I was a JoAT this round. 

I'll take the path to ☠️ in order to help save the town. Screw the HOA!

0/5

I think you've confused me with someone else. I've not been super insistent that I'm not mafia this round. Don't worry about it, I've been confused for someone else multiple times this round.

Game analysis:

I called that one of the players that voted for jean first round was mafia. For a refresher, those players were

@chart94

@tj_PE

@LyceeFruit PE (Confirmed Mafia)

@MadamPirate PE

@NikR_PE (Dead)

@SaltySteve

@txjennah PE

Now I pose a similar theory, One of the people that voted not to lynch Lycee last night is mafia. Those players were

@chart94 (Didn't Vote)

@LyceeFruit PE (Oddly enough didn't vote to save their life)

@MadamPirate PE

@SaltySteve

@blybrook PE (Dead)

@Roarbark

@squaretaper LIT AF PE

@vhab49_PE

The players in both lists are Chart, MadamP, and myself. One really interesting thing is that neither Chart or Lycee voted last night. Either could have voted to break the tie and didn't.

@JayKay PE I would like to vote for @chart94.

Someone Change my mind.

Post 1/5
I’ll try. I am def not mafia. I don’t know how else to say it. Just a townie

Back