EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it would be more suspicious to leave out the fact that I also fall in into the suspicious category based on my own analyse, so there it is. If I was mafia I probably would have never made the post in the first place since it could possibly implicate me.

Post 4/5
Idk, I've seen you pull some sneaky shit.

But I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. If @chart94 is innocent though....::shifty eyes::

MMmmmm that site visit was actually wonderful, ~ 1hr drive to north shore, walking around neighborhood with flowers and trees and hot sun, talking to coworker (someone who is not my landlady or housemates), Favorite mexican food (they forgot my guac and there were no chips :( , but that salsa and surf and turf, mm mmmm mmmmm ), and ~1hr drive back. 

The sort of normal experience felt great. 
(2/5, i think)  

Post 3:

I didn't realize Lycee didn't vote until Salty pointed it out.  I was too busy making sure I got all the vote counts/order correct.

IRL, there are a couple reasons I can think of as to why neither Chart nor Lycee voted, but in tournament play we won't have access to such info.  

If Chart is mafia, then he would have had a couple options to save himself:

Option 1:  Coordinate with Lycee and both vote for Salty.  One could claim to "know" something and the other could follow suit, but that kind of thing could unravel quickly so it's a risk.

Option 2:  The other option is to say, "Well looks like one of us is going down, let's make the most of it."  Have one vote for the other at the last minute.  That makes it look like you're obviously a townie and it keeps you safe for a good while.  

If I were mafia, I probably would have chosen Option 2, but this is all assuming Chart is mafia, and we can't be sure of that yet.  
  Right. I've done option 2 in several games, one of which ended in a 3 way shootout w/ Salty and RB that I miraculously won. (Highlight of my life so far.) 
(3/5)

Just got back from my first visit to a grocery store in 4 weeks. Ok, ok, tomorrow is the 4 week mark, but I'm counting it since it's a 3 day weekend for me. 

In school I was told something about always wearing protection.
(5/5)

Sidenote: Is TS4 worth watching? Evocative, if nothing else? Is it conclusive, or is there going to be a TS5?
Yeah TS4 was good. Would recommend. Conclusive? Is anything ever conclusive? It wasn't any kind of cliff-hanger. I don't remember at them hinting at a sequel, but they could definitely do another one if they want to.

I need to know if we DEDDED a maf, if the game is still going thru the weekend, etc

Sorry guys, I crashed last night.  As in: sat on my couch to watch a movie at around 7pm and then woke up this morning at 8:30am with a horrible crick in my neck due to me sleeping in a sitting position.  I think the sudden drop in the barometer and temp made my body go into semi-hibernation.

I'll be posting the results.  Sorry sorry!  Don't want to play over the weekend, so the voting will resume on Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay.

Okay.

Things were getting a little ridiculous.  HOAs were meant to make lives miserable but it was supposed to be something more politically correct, like controlling their every lifestyle choice, not just...killing them.  It left a bad taste in the mouth of the board members (who were still alive).  So.  A decision was made in response to the sudden wave of totally not mafia-related killings: a bake sale.

@squaretaper LIT AF PE was so disgusted by the response that they left the community, taking their 34 animals with them (the chickens were a little reluctant, as they had just settled and were laying, but they following the grain god).

@chart94 was the only other HOA member who seemed outspoken against the bake sale.  Saying that they should contact the 'authorities' and 'get officials involved'.  Scoff.  Laugh.  Chortle.  There was no higher authority than that of the HOA!  They would make that upstart pay!

Of course, after @chart94 finished the poisoned strawberry shortcake (the poison was in the whipped cream to make it more stable!), and they found his state license as a private detective...it was a bit of a pie in your face moment.

Spirits fell faster than a improperly baked angle food cake when @DuranDuran's body was found later that evening under the table where the store-bought goods were being sold.  

This HOA may have bigger problems than raising fees for the new sidewalks this year.

The remaining players are:

@txjennah PE, @tj_PE, @MadamPirate PE, @SaltySteve, @Roarbark, and @vhab49_PE

---

Final vote:

3 @chart94 (salty, txj, madam)

1 @SaltySteve (vhab)

1 @txjennah PE (tj)

Back