EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@JayKay PE & @RBHeadge PE

Quick question, if the night kill is announced at the same time as the lynching, does that defeat the purpose of the JoAT? Or is the JoAT's PM required at the same time as the night kill. If the JoAT uses his Dr portion on the same person as Mafia Hit List, are they saved and that's announced at the same time or ?

5+

Last edited by a moderator:
@JayKay PE & @RBHeadge PE

Quick question, if the night kill is announced at the same time as the lynching, does that defeat the purpose of the JoAT? Or is the JoAT's PM required at the same time as the night kill. If the JoAT uses his Dr portion on the same person as Mafia Hit List, are they saved and that's announced at the same time or ?

5+
If the JoAT uses their doctor role, the person who was triggered for mafia kill that night will be saved and it will be announced that the JoAT saved them.  The JoAT skill PM and the mafia PM are both required to be submitted by 9PM EST.

Last edited by a moderator:
i had a chicken patty, with GOAT CHEESE on it yesterday and i fuckin loved that shit. also mid drinking but I typically love goat cheese on anything!
YESH, goat cheese. 

one of the pizza places here does a pizza with mashed squash, goat cheese, and dried cranberries. its SO GOOD 
Hells yes.  

i pretty much order whatever on the menu has goat cheese.
Just bring goat cheese with you and put it on whatever you order.
(3/5)

OK BYE PEEPS

5/5
Aw, don't you want to hang out with us?

This is based on all beets cooked in all ways.  My dad loves them.

They taste like dirt to me, no matter how many times I try them.
They taste mildly sweet to me if raw (could see the dirt taste here), and sweetness comes out if steamed. I used to cut them up and put them on salads for the color pop, and HEALTH. Plus there's striped candy cane beets, so beautiful. 

(4/5)

It's telling you that SaltySteve is a friend of the forest and isn't mafia. You should listen.
giphy.gif

And finally, an actual game post, since that's probably what the post minimum INTENDS in the tournament rules, not people talking about goat cheese for 5 posts a day 😛. Who knows though, it could be a new meta strategy. @RBHeadge PE try the goat cheese smear campaign and, let us know if it works out. 

(Post quota alreddy done made)

Day 2 Game Anaylsis:

1.  Neither Roarbark nor Vhab voted on Day 1.  Nothing telling really, just an observation.

2.  Nik_R was the first to vote for Jean, then everyone piled on Jean.  Then Nik_R got lynched.

3.  LyceeFruit has done 3 things that are uncharacteristic of her, IMO.  She (1), voted at the last minute, (2) voted for someone without giving a reason why, as she usually gives at least some reason, even if it's saying 'i dunno why, just because'.  And (3), someone voted for her this morning and she hasn't defended herself, just keeps talking about goat cheese.

4.  Townies are getting effed in the a.
I basically never vote on the first day, only if I'm about to die and have to save myself. I know absolutely nothing, so I don't like sentencing someone to death. (5/5)
Yeah, rough start here... 

Aw, don't you want to hang out with us?

They taste mildly sweet to me if raw (could see the dirt taste here), and sweetness comes out if steamed. I used to cut them up and put them on salads for the color pop, and HEALTH. Plus there's striped candy cane beets, so beautiful. 

(4/5)
No, I do! I was just trying to be good and focus on work. But I completed a call I've been dreading all day, and it went well, so bye bye brain! 

Back