EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whaaaaaaaaaat?  I thought you were ultra busy?  

If they need an alternate named, I guess I could do it, but that pretty much means we'll die/not get to the final.
I am... but I think things will sorta-kinda calm down in the early summer. I think I'll be okay if I do one of the June qualifiers.

slightly OT: a June game would let us run through a few rounds using tourney-rules here on EB. I (or whomeever the rep) would need some experience with a different system to help plan strategy and game theory.

I am... but I think things will sorta-kinda calm down in the early summer. I think I'll be okay if I do one of the June qualifiers.

slightly OT: a June game would let us run through a few rounds using tourney-rules here on EB. I (or whomeever the rep) would need some experience with a different system to help plan strategy and game theory.
^so smart

It would be fun playing by the tourney rules (Jack of all trades character sounds interesting).  Rules will need to be explained of course.  Like, what does it mean when "mafia faction kills are 'assigned'?"  Also, no communication outside thread besides mafia, which means no "confirmed townie" PM threads.  I say we try it starting next round.

It would be fun playing by the tourney rules (Jack of all trades character sounds interesting).  Rules will need to be explained of course.  Like, what does it mean when "mafia faction kills are 'assigned'?"  Also, no communication outside thread besides mafia, which means no "confirmed townie" PM threads.  I say we try it starting next round.
that's fine with me because noone ever adds me to those damn threads ANYWAY 

i'm not mad, you're mad.

lol

*not it*

I can try to be mod for this, if I look over the rules/figure everything out.  It'd be interesting for all the PM tracking.

I would if you cooperated, and told me everything I wanted to know, and didn't ask questions.  Is that too hard to ask?
giphy.gif

Well your avatar already looks like something from "Terrance and Philip" so it would be fitting lol.

I know your avatar is from a video game (don't know which one though), but your profile/avatar gives the impression of someone always super-excited about everything, no matter the topic lol.

Well your avatar already looks like something from "Terrance and Philip" so it would be fitting lol.

I know your avatar is from a video game (don't know which one though), but your profile/avatar gives the impression of someone always super-excited about everything, no matter the topic lol.
Uhhhhhh.  Mega Man?  Is the character/video game you're thinking of Mega Man, who has a standard sprite of such?

And chebs is excited about nothing.  He has 103 children to feed, since he got custody of them back after he was revived/ @Roarbark was determined to be an unfit stepfather (mostly to due with trying to feed some of the kids roadkill squirrel).

Back