EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early mods (myself included?) Didn't even write down WHO was casting the voting, and left tracking that up to the enterprising minds.  
Wait...am I considered a later mod?  I think I started modding on Round 10 (back when we were keeping count), because @RBHeadge PE was getting tired of being the defacto mod of choice.  I always wrote who voted for who so the retaliatory voting could quickly volcano!

It started sometime in November or December. And I can't remember if you started doing it as a mod or if it was me?
I knew I did it as a way of tracking all the vote changed and ensuring I had the vote count correct. I did it as an observer in the November timeframe to help analyze voting behavior.

bcf1da3f2d383fd34f9b3d4b699ce1ac9f4bab26.gifv

*stolen from @Will.I.Am PE. y'know to avoid plagiarism issues
What happened to @Will.I.Am PE? Hope he comes back.

Current vote:

2x @DuranDuran (LyceeFruit, JayKay)
1x @squaretaper LIT AF PE (blybrook)
1x @blybrook PE (squaretaper)
1x @txjennah PE (ChebyshevII)
I could vote on one of the below players in an attempt to save myself, but I'm not going to risk voting for a fellow townie for no good reason.

I normally do not cast revenge votes, and I know this won't help save me, but someone has terminated our friendship without good reason, and I've been accused of lying.  I won't take that lying down.

@jean15paul_PE I vote for @LyceeFruit PE.

I could vote on one of the below players in an attempt to save myself, but I'm not going to risk voting for a fellow townie for no good reason.

I normally do not cast revenge votes, and I know this won't help save me, but someone has terminated our friendship without good reason, and I've been accused of lying.  I won't take that lying down.

@jean15paul_PE I vote for @LyceeFruit PE.
I hope one leg of your new desk is slightly shorter than the rest so it wobbles

Back