EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
source.gif

No.jpg

@jean15paul_PE i vote for @DuranDuran just because 
@jean15paul_PE I'd like to retaliatory  vote, but that would be stealing from MEtoEE methods and I don't want to plagarize.  However, by definition you can't plagarize from yourself, but be as it may, retaliatory voting just isn't my style.  Not anymore anyway.  Not without good reason. 

@jean15paul_PE I'd like to retaliatory  vote, but that would be stealing from MEtoEE methods and I don't want to plagarize.  However, by definition you can't plagarize from yourself, but be as it may, retaliatory voting just isn't my style.  Not anymore anyway.  Not without good reason. 
I'm not saying that this looks like an alliance of some kind has been formed, but it looks like you and @jean15paul_PE have some sort of arrangement.

Wait a minute.  I was only friends with me2.  I don't know who this "Duranx2" is.

@jean15paul_PE, I vote for @DuranDuran

Back