EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone heard from @jean15paul_PE?  He was pretty active until the weekend and failed to even vote yesterday.  Hope he's ok.

No, i sent a message his way before I died last round, which didn't get read. EB profile says last visited 4 hrs ago though. @jean15paul_PE, we're stalking because we care.
*presses play on "Every Breath You Take"* 

Oh, also @LyceeFruit PE I'm in.

I now have Stay and Home/WFH orders straight from the Mayor. Although infrastructure construction work is an "essential activity".  
Hey team, sorry, I haven't been online since Friday afternoon. Busy weekend with doing stuff around the house AND working because deadlines. Interesting that profile says I was online. I assume it's because I keep an EB tab open in my phone browser and probably activated it briefly.

1) I'm good. Thanks for checking. 2) I'll play, even though working from home has results in less free time. 

Also sorry for killing you @Roarbark

Take me off the active list for this round.  Just got hit with potential kidney stones. Headed to ER as soon as i can stand the drive. 
Crap. Feel better. Stay safe. Sanitize everything you touch at the hospital.

Take me off the active list for this round.  Just got hit with potential kidney stones. Headed to ER as soon as i can stand the drive. 
I've had them twice. While horrible and possibly one of the worst pains I've ever experienced I don't know what the ER will be able to do for you.

I've had them twice. While horrible and possibly one of the worst pains I've ever experienced I don't know what the ER will be able to do for you.
Best to deal with it under the care of a doctor. Complications are rare, but possible. Also there are ways for doctors to try and break them up if they aren't passing on their own. Disclaimer: I am speaking with no first hand experience and only the knowledge that google and wikipedia have provided me.

Best to deal with it under the care of a doctor. Complications are rare, but possible. Also there are ways for doctors to try and break them up if they aren't passing on their own. Disclaimer: I am speaking with no first hand experience and only the knowledge that google and wikipedia have provided me.
But the Mafia game HAS a doctor. Now who is it this time around...

Also, isn't it suspicious that Bly's illness befell him *just* before starting the game? I suspect those darned mafiosos are behind this...

Well, I don't disagree, but it's not a medical emergency and does not require an ER visit.

Back