EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I am dead now. Nice knowing ya. It's fine though because I don't want to play anymore. No one is going to listen to the only townie identified in round one of this game??  Oh well.

Do they seriously have you doing screening at the hospital?!
At the entrances that are open (only three), every person entering (personnel or veteran/patient) is being screened via questioning.  This is being covered by multiple non-healthcare departments/shifts since we can't pull the nurses or doctors from their shifts actually caring for patients.  If someone answers yes to the questions (do you have a cough/fever/feel sick, within the last 14 days have you traveled out of state, and/or have you been in contact without someone, including healthcare workers, who is confirmed to have the Cornavirus disease), they are then walked to the high consequence infection clinic.  We also have volunteer pools for the 'non-tour' hours, since this is a 24-hour hospital facility.

So.  Yes.  I am doing screening.

Back