EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really thought working from home would give me more free time. Participate on EB more, maybe get in some day gaming, relax, etc. WRONG!!! With the same amount of work, plus more distractions, and struggles with my setup (transferring files, VPN issues, etc), I've had WAY less time to do anything good. I missed a whole day of EBing yesterday.

And of course my wife and I had an argument involving work from home expectations after I told her "no I'm working" when she asked for something. (My fault; I didn't answer with the appropriate tone.)

Anyway, I think I'm all caught up. @ChebyshevII PE I guess I'm voting for @LyceeFruit PE

Last edited by a moderator:
i feel like theres 2 people that i see as suspicious that people just aren't targeting :dunno:  

I really thought working from home would give me more free time. Participate on EB more, maybe get in some day gaming, relax, etc. WRONG!!! With the same amount of work, plus more distractions, and struggles with my setup (transferring files, VPN issues, etc), I've had WAY less time to do anything good. I missed a whole day of EBing yesterday.

And of course my wife and I had an argument involving work from home expectations after I told her "no I'm working" when she asked for something. (My fault; I didn't answer with the appropriate tone.)

Anyway, I think I'm all caught up. @ChebyshevII PE I guess I'm voting for @LyceeFruit PE
I have been (surprisingly) moderately productive; ITopened up more vpn (I don't even know how it works) and I have had way less lag than usual worknig remotely.  The kids -  pre-teen and teen, only need to talk to me when I'm on a conference call, so that has been pretty good.  Next week will be interesting - the husband will be joining me in our home office.  Might need to wear headphones to drown him out.

Back