EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to be fair i was struggling to believe lycee story too

like you dont just get to have these facts at the start of a game with no chance of being mafia! lollll
Yeah! Sorry @LyceeFruit PE. We'll avenge your death.

I hate that I'm the last person to change my vote. I was eating dinner and trying not to ignore my husband by checking my phone, lol.

Just for public information, I had changed my vote just before timr was called as @jean15paul_PE sent a pm claiming to be the doc. While I had no way to verify due to limited timing, I changed my vote. Then the dog pile started and I'm glad we got a mafia outta town. 

When you update your lists as to who's left (alive), can you please include the dead people and their roles (including "unknown" if unknown).
I mean, at some point the players need to start keeping track for themselves. I think that's part of the game.

I mean, at some point the players need to start keeping track for themselves. I think that's part of the game.
Yeah.  I think the only responsibility for the mod is to say who is still alive after each death (since sometimes I forget who is playing and a ton of pages can go by without realizing).

It's up to the players to keep track of who is dead and their roles.  That's...kinda the point of the game, @MEtoEE.  🙃

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah.  I think the only responsibility for the mod is to say who is still alive after each death (since sometimes I forget who is playing and a ton of pages can go by without realizing).

It's up to the players to keep track of who is dead and their roles.  That's...kinda the point of the game, @MEtoEE.  🙃
Am I still dead? (pinching self)

Sad to be dead, but enjoying the analysis, especially since I know stuff. 😄

I know several people here hate being mafia, but I think it's my favorite role. Having information and having a team to strategize with is so much fun.

*kicks body into a ditch*

Man, I sure hope you are.  Don't think there's a culvert down there.
tenor.gif

Back