EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i don't know that it's fake, either
giphy.gif

Which side are you choosing, JayKay?
Well, I mean, it's a circular table.  I'm choosing the side that has food on it.

As for voting...I have no idea.  As a simple townie, peddling my tales of the mysterious Enchanted Bog, while searching for a warm fireplace to rest my head to, my thoughts are too troubled for our adventurers to be thinking of intrigues.

Aka: I haven't been paying attention, don't know who voted for whom, and am too lazy to go back and read.

Aka: I haven't been paying attention, don't know who voted for whom, and am too lazy to go back and read
Too lazy to go back and read the post I literally just double posted?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I mean, it's a circular table.  I'm choosing the side that has food on it.

As for voting...I have no idea.  As a simple townie, peddling my tales of the mysterious Enchanted Bog, while searching for a warm fireplace to rest my head to, my thoughts are too troubled for our adventurers to be thinking of intrigues.

Aka: I haven't been paying attention, don't know who voted for whom, and am too lazy to go back and read.
I know it's hard.  Allow me to update you:

You and I are buddies.  The wrong people got votes this morning.  🙂

This ain't your mama's spam thread... This is the mafia thread.
I thought this was the baking thread?  I am confused.  I need more cookie pics.

And my mom never had a spam thread.  She is currently in Kauai, falling off surfboards that are mounted in a fake wave curl.  How dare you slander her good name.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this was the baking thread?  I am confused.  I need more cookie pics.

And my mom never had a spam thread.  She is currently in Kauai, falling off surfboards that are mounted in a fake wave curl.  How dare you slander her good name.
Don't try to change the subject.

I think you did go back and read those posts. Suspicious.

Wait I can't say that.

Back