EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if we lynch another mafia tonight and then the mafia and serial killer target each other for the night kill we could wrap this up tonight (assuming there are 3 mafia). 

Last edited by a moderator:
So if we lynch another mafia tonight and then the mafia and serial killer target each other for the night kill we could wrap this up tonight (assuming there are 3 mafia). 
So, what, one starts strangling the other and then the other pulls out a knife and does some stabby stabby?

Or they exchange poisoned mugs, expecting it to be something they've built up immunity to, but, alack!, it's just bleach-in-a-cup, and they both perspire! 

So, what, one starts strangling the other and then the other pulls out a knife and does some stabby stabby?

Or they exchange poisoned mugs, expecting it to be something they've built up immunity to, but, alack!, it's just bleach-in-a-cup, and they both perspire! 
Great GOT/Princess Bride references!

Hmm but @NikR_PE voted for @MEtoEE. I know that Mafia sometimes votes for Mafia to look clean.  At this time at least, I think @MEtoEE is a townie.  Unless he gives me a reason to think otherwise.
True, sometimes Mafia members do that to look clean, but the FINAL vote (before time was called) was NikR_PE against me, and me against NikR_PE.

I also asked Chatt about the time at 9PM because I didn't want @jean15paul_PE's vote to count against me.  If I were to suspect anyone at this point, it might be jean, but I suspect that was a random vote.  

The cop can feel free to investigate me.

I'm just a nice kind of guy.
7360.jpg

The cop can feel free to investigate me.
Shame that the cop was ded'd yesterday.

Y'all voted off @ChebyshevII PE, who cleared me before his demise.

Also: please note the time that I was added to game. @Chattaneer PE had cast the roles and was typing up the intro post when I said I'd play. So he had to backtrack and add me to the list of characters. The timing means I couldn't possibly be maf. 

Also: please note the time that I was added to game. @Chattaneer PE had cast the roles and was typing up the intro post when I said I'd play. So he had to backtrack and add me to the list of characters. The timing means I couldn't possibly be maf. 
Proof of Cheby being the cop?

I would assume he'd rerun the random generator from scratch since nothing had been sent out yet. 🤔

But if that's true, then why would Cheby supposedly waste an investigation on you?

Back