EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A totally inappropriate way.  I am no DM.  I just like writing murder.
giphy.webp

I'm scared.
Watch the musical/movie "Reefer Madness".  Legit hilarious and has great stuff like a Jesus rock ballad and a girl saying "shut up, bitch" after smoking the 'evil reefer'.

@MEtoEE ...that is how I look when writing.  Never thinking it's good, just thinking things like 'how would you hands be if you were choking someone' or 'would some gasp like this or that?'

I may be looking now....
Why?  Tired of substation design?  Want to come over to the MEP world?

Join us!  😁 lol

Better yet, be like me, work as an electrical designer for a "design-build" electrical contracting firm.  The guys are far more blue-collar here and way cooler to work/hang out with.  Not saying I don't like the typical MEP firms, but it's been a great experience here.

Why?  Tired of substation design?  Want to come over to the MEP world?

Join us!  😁 lol

Better yet, be like me, work as an electrical designer for a "design-build" electrical contracting firm.  The guys are far more blue-collar here and way cooler to work/hang out with.  Not saying I don't like the typical MEP firms, but it's been a great experience here.
No, but somedays could really use a martini lunch lol

I'm not going to lie, I watched the whole thing. But cats are German sausage.

This is literally a photo taken Dec. 21st last year on my desk.  Gifts from suppliers and I have a reputation for never drinking (yes it is considered "normal" to drink during the day at work in our building).  

View attachment 15522
My wife is required to drink at work. She's a flavor and alchohol chemsit.

Back