EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, guys, would it be possible to have the next lynching deadline moved to Monday, December 16 @ 10PM EST instead of playing each night (today and over the weekend)?  I like to try and stay off the computer once Friday afternoon arrives and since there are still 12 people playing, even weekend play would still require some spill into next week.  I'd still keep track of votes, just...not writing a ton each night/morning.

Aka: JK is tired.  Needs to meal prep.  Wants to go to bed early.
I am okay with it.

What about the people who "voted" for someone knowing it wouldn't make a difference? :dunno:
I had a feeling Lycee wasn't mafia. Same with chart. But I couldn't think of compelling evidence to the contrary to tell everyone. Part of this is also convincing other people your vote is correct. 

Also, guys, would it be possible to have the next lynching deadline moved to Monday, December 16 @ 10PM EST instead of playing each night (today and over the weekend)?  I like to try and stay off the computer once Friday afternoon arrives and since there are still 12 people playing, even weekend play would still require some spill into next week.  I'd still keep track of votes, just...not writing a ton each night/morning.

Of course! This is a ton of work!  Thank you @JayKay PE

It's reeeeeal convenient that Chart jumped on Lycee and then  4 other people decided to follow, essentially pulling their neck off the chopping block and throwing Lycee in their place.
Too bad she already had like 4 votes before. I see your game, try and take attention off you... your neck was closer to the block the past two rounds but somehow you have managed to change the vote.... veeerrrrryyyy suspicious 🧐

Last edited by a moderator:
I think pass or fail every ones going to be occupied with something other than this thread this weekend.

I've got some sorrows to drown this weekend and then it's time to dust off and enjoy the rest of the holiday.

Steve

sorry to hear that man! You’ll get it next time for sure!!! Drowning the sorrows with very strong eggnog (or rum)  and Christmas vacation movie sounds like the move! Keep your head up! 

I think pass or fail every ones going to be occupied with something other than this thread this weekend.

I've got some sorrows to drown this weekend and then it's time to dust off and enjoy the rest of the holiday.

Steve
Oh no!  Sorry @Spickett!  Def use this weekend to recuperate and come back to play on Monday if you're still up for it!

I'm down for taking the wekend off.

I'm good with delaying tonights lynching until Monday. Have a good weekend.

Steve

Me too.  I failed....40/80 worse than last attempt (43).  I want to go home but I have work to do.  This sucks, especially telling co-workers/boss/family/friends.  Congrats to all who passed! 

(I wonder if NCEES got their curling iron yet?)
Sorry to hear that Guys. Best of luck on your studies after a weekend of drowning your sorrows.

I'll be back Monday. I need to find a group of power people retaking in April to try to form a study group in the new year and this is the best place I can think to do it.
Take the weekend (or the month tbh) and send me a PM. I can help you evaluate 

Take the weekend (or the month tbh) and send me a PM. I can help you evaluate 
I will do that! I'm not planning on starting back at studying until after New Years.

Congrats on passing. I was just reading your post on what you did different this time. I took the School of PE course but spent a lot of time trying to just get caught up on a lot of stuff I didn't have much experience with when I should have spent equal time doing problems and watching lectures. Fortunately I get a free retake but I plan to do a lot more practice problems this time. 

Back