EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay.  WHO WANTS TO PLAY SPECIAL-EDITION, JK-MOD, MAFIA?

Play will start tomorrow, with roles going out tonight.  Actual game will 'start' Tuesday 6am. 

I've got: @txjennah PE and @leggo PE confirmed.

Any other interest? @tj_PE, @jean15paul_PE, @blybrook PE, @chart94, @NikR_PE, @ChebyshevII PE, @vhab49_PE, @RBHeadge PE, @ChaosMuppetPE, @civilrobot, @Will.I.Am, @LyceeFruit, @Ranger1316, @Supe, @MadamPirate, and @squaretaper PE

(I feel I have tagged almost everyone who has played in the past - feel free to trick others into playing).

Special JK-Mod round theme: Dating Show
Okay.  People confirmed: @txjennah PE, @leggo PE, @tj_PE, @NikR_PE, @Spickett, @LyceeFruit (I think?), and totally @Audi driver, P.E.

People will be allowed to join until 10PM EST.  Any others? @jean15paul_PE, @blybrook PE, @chart94@ChebyshevII PE, @vhab49_PE, @RBHeadge PE, @ChaosMuppetPE, @civilrobot, @Will.I.Am@Ranger1316, @Supe, @MadamPirate@squaretaper PE, and @Chattaneer?

As we all know, the more players = the more fun (death in confusing ways)!

Okay.  People confirmed: @txjennah PE, @leggo PE, @tj_PE, @NikR_PE, @Spickett, @LyceeFruit (I think?), and totally @Audi driver, P.E.

People will be allowed to join until 10PM EST.  Any others? @jean15paul_PE, @blybrook PE, @chart94@ChebyshevII PE, @vhab49_PE, @RBHeadge PE, @ChaosMuppetPE, @civilrobot, @Will.I.Am@Ranger1316, @Supe, @MadamPirate@squaretaper PE, and @Chattaneer?

As we all know, the more players = the more fun (death in confusing ways)!
aw :(

Play will start tomorrow, with roles going out tonight.  Actual game will 'start' Tuesday 6am. 

Any other interest? @tj_PE, @jean15paul_PE, @blybrook PE, @chart94, @NikR_PE, @ChebyshevII PE, @vhab49_PE, @RBHeadge PE, @ChaosMuppetPE, @civilrobot, @Will.I.Am, @LyceeFruit, @Ranger1316, @Supe, @MadamPirate, and @squaretaper PE

(I feel I have tagged almost everyone who has played in the past - feel free to trick others into playing).

Meeeeeee! I'm in!

I also want to eventually mod - I have a great idea for a LARP themed Mafia...

I’ll play!

I'm in.  I just have no idea what it's about and/or how to play.  I'll have to do some catch-up reading.

I had a great Thanksgiving.  Did the whole family thing, played golf with my dad, wife and I took our 2-1/2 year old son to the Fantasy of Trees, then got to go to the the Vols-Vandy football game.  

However, the highlight of my weekend was my sister (civil PE) brought her fancy "Downton Abbey" Clue game.  I basically acted like Towlee in South Park, no clue what's going on to the point everyone was making fun of my "suspicions" until I "all of a sudden" won the game lol.

Back