EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh.

It sucks that when you are busy in your life with work, birthdays, and other things, and don't vote, it doesn't seem to have any effect on people stopping thinking you're the mafia.

If you really wanted to check on me, you could have seen last night that I hadn't logged in since mid-afternoon until after yesterday's voting was over.

So yes, my track record shows poorly: I voted out the two special townies in the first two days, had a moot vote the third day, and didn't vote at all yesterday.

But bear in mind, at the start of the game, particularly when there are so many players, it's really hard to figure out who's mafia and who's townies. All I knew is what I am: a townie.
No that's all legit, what made me suspicious is how you popped up right after the vote deadline to say there was two down ::shifty eyes::

Don't vote for leggo my eggos. She's a townie. Vote for Jules. She's mafia. Guaranteed lock.

Last edited by a moderator:
No that's all legit, what made me suspicious is how you popped up right after the vote deadline to say there was two down ::shifty eyes::
It was suspicious because I logged in last night? I was the first to post after JayKay posted the story, this is true. But I guess I don't know why that's that suspicious.

Well, kill another townie if you want.

@JayKay PE, I'm voting for @MadamPirate, again. Too quiet for my likings.

kinda glad I got killed early. I haven't be able to keep up.

Also, @JayKay PE has a DARK side. Your writing gets pretty gruesome. LOL
I have no idea what you mean.  Imagine if I was able to actually have time to write these little blurbs!!!!

I've always loved to write horror stuff when I was younger.  Just, describing the stuff.  I think one of my English teachers actually called in my parents to talk about it and my mom was really chill like, "She has stuffed sheep in her room and plays out dramas with her horse figurines.  If she wants to write really gruesome stuff, let her."  My mom also finds it funny that I'm not that big of a fan of horror films.

Back