EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the significance of tops in spam thread?
I want to vote for JayKay because they're warmongering, but I feel bad since they didn't get to play last round. @ChebyshevII_PE at the moment I vote for @tj_PE, cause she survived til the end and I bet no-one else will. 
Bonus points for tops in spam thread.  

Sorry @tj_PE. Making up for never voting for you/not killing you when I was mafia last game?
I thought we were friends 😭 

no hard feelings though. you gotta do what you gotta do or something 

I want to be in the field this week.  But I also want to take down leggo because she hasn't been baking as much.
Um WHAT GO SEE THE THREAD!

And by the way, where are your posts? I had to go dig it out from the second page!!

EDIT: Upon further inspection, I think you didn't yeah me because you were afraid to. I thought we are friends? Also, I have my homemade pretzels as my avatar! Shouldn't that count for something?

Last edited by a moderator:
if we all vote for different people then cheby's coin toss is the deciding factor. 

now, do i want to leave it up to chance?...

no, but people didn't always vote every day last time

Um WHAT GO SEE THE THREAD!

And by the way, where are your posts? I had to go dig it out from the second page!!

EDIT: Upon further inspection, I think you didn't yeah me because you were afraid to. I thought we are friends? Also, I have my homemade pretzels as my avatar! Shouldn't that count for something?
We can be friends. I'm kinda of needy/demanding and like weird foods like octopus and pear salad though. If you're ok with that, we're good though.

octopus separate from pear salad or octopusANDpear salad?

Back