EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's fine tho bc I'm out of town and wanna hang with my peeps and not stress about killing the bad guys 

I missed everything in this thread tonight. Halloween movie night with the family. "Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" and "Coco". Coco made my son cry again. (We watch it for the first time a couple years ago, happened to be shortly after his great grandmother passed.) 

Sorry I missed the vote, sucks that we killed a townie. But RB's sleep deprived state, he low-key confirmed that there's only one mafia left. Good intel. (Although I'm sure the vets suspected that)

Last edited by a moderator:
A very nervous @Will.I.Am walks out to his car. He walks around it several times looking for signs of it being tampered with. He finds no evidence that it has been messed with. So he unlocks the door, then grabs the handle and jumps backwards as if he was expecting an explosion. The neighbors look at him confused because nothing happened. He gets into his car, breaths deep, and turns the ignition. The car starts normally. He lets out a sigh and begins his drive to @ChebyshevII PE's funeral.

The mafia killed @ChebyshevII PE during the night.

The remaining players are:

@Will.I.Am @JayKay PE @jean15paul_PE @txjennah PE @vhab49_PE @leggo PE

All story mine, don't look for hints because they aren't there. I simply repeated the beginning of yesterday's story for shock value.

@RBHeadge PE I'm voting for @tj_PE, because she's been suspiciously emphatic that she's a townie. Also, she was, by her own admission, busy late into the evening last night, which would explain the lack of Mafia hit, if she was too busy to meet the deadline.
I was back before Mafia deadline! Just got my nails done lol

Seems legit. After all I give my password out to literally everyone.
giphy.gif

Back