EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he's still currently in jail. trial is set for december. 3 separate occurrences are pressing charges on him now, bail over 86k. 

his gf stole a package off my front porch, too, (like a month later) and the detective took the yogurt container she left on my front porch for processing (likely has her fingerprints on it)
What the fuck.  Wouldn't she have known that her bf got caught robbing that particular house and that maybe, just maybe, the cameras were still there recording shit?  Jesus, you've got a certain brand of criminal out there and it isn't name brand.

yea apparently they prowl our neighborhood. both of them watched me leave for work and walked right up
I think you need a new MO for your daily routine. Like run a quick errand to the store in the morning on random mornings, so it's harder to determine your schedule.

What the fuck.  Wouldn't she have known that her bf got caught robbing that particular house and that maybe, just maybe, the cameras were still there recording shit?  Jesus, you've got a certain brand of criminal out there and it isn't name brand.
there's 3 different properties that were burglarized within a few days, so hopefully they don't know it's my house specifically. trying to not get targeted in the future, but let them know i've got cameras watching . 

there's 3 different properties that were burglarized within a few days, so hopefully they don't know it's my house specifically. trying to not get targeted in the future, but let them know i've got cameras watching . 
Hide the cameras and advertise that people are on camera being watched with a fairly prominent sign.

did anyone answer this? usually shop drawings, concrete mixes etc to be approved before construction (in my field)

I thought it was sarcasm, so did not.
Sorry. I wasn't sure if you were serious either 😧. Then I got distracted by my submittal boxes again.

Instead of playing this round due to field work, I had a chance to meet up with [mention=37885]Roarbark[/mention] for a quick dinner and drink. Good guy.

All that visit Oahu (Honolulu) should get in touch with him.

4cb2c89e37038d8ab29251878f61369e.jpg
Mafia Log, Day 208: I have gained the trust of blybrook PE, and he has publicly vouched for me. Everything is going better than we could have planned it.

(Really though, please do reach out if you pass through, everyone!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back