EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to ask where this came from, but then I realize that DJL and Doth never admitted to Doth being a confirmed townie until this morning.
I knew the last minute vote was probably a bit suspicious. I was giving Meow the benefit of the doubt based on their posting yesterday. But also given the information from DJL, I knew there was a chance that perhaps Meow and Blue were both mafia. We just weren't sure if one of them were the doctor. But we suspect they would have reached out if they were the doctor after DJL came out and announced they were the cop.

I knew the last minute vote was probably a bit suspicious. I was giving Meow the benefit of the doubt based on their posting yesterday. But also given the information from DJL, I knew there was a chance that perhaps Meow and Blue were both mafia. We just weren't sure if one of them were the doctor. But we suspect they would have reached out if they were the doctor after DJL came out and announced they were the cop.
@djl PE confirmed to me this morning that @Dothracki PE was townie, so that allowed me to change my vote.

Good game everyone! Thanks for modding @RBHeadge PE !

We are just getting into it at the county I work for. We have a couple of pilot projects that we intend to put through the process. But they are hoping to move in that direction with more projects that are appropriate for it. So they are looking at getting many of us certified. I think the process is great over DBB and am curious how the county will integrate into the current work processes.
For the first few rounds of projects you should expect prices to be considerably higher than engineer's estimate. It takes a while to truly figure out who's carrying the risk. It will result in a better product- everyone has their built-in margins and will give honest input towards improvements/adjustments.

Latest posts

Back