EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are townsfolk (townies), and Mafia members. Townsfolk are going to try to eliminate the Mafia with extreme prejudice before the Mafia eliminates them. The game ends when either all of the Mafia is eliminated (town wins), or there are fewer townsfolk than Mafia members (Mafia wins). The game ends when either all of the Mafia is eliminated (town wins), or there are fewer townsfolk than Mafia members (Mafia wins).

The Mafia members are going to privately tell me who they would like to eliminate during the night. I will reveal to everyone what happened the next morning. Night eliminated players will not have their role revealed.

In addition to regular townsfolk and members of the Mafia, there is a Doctor and a Cop. The Doctor can choose someone to “save” during the night; if they choose the same person the Mafia chose, then that player will escape being eliminated that night. The Cop can “investigate” players during the day. The Doctor and Cop are on the same side as the town.

During the day, everybody (Townsfolk and Mafia) will publicly vote for a person to sacrifice; I will eliminate the person with the most votes at the end of the day and reveal what their role was.

The Mafia members know who each other are, but no one knows anyone else’s role except me. I have sent more specific instructions to the members of the Mafia, the Doctor, and the Cop. If you did not receive a PM from me, then you are a regular townsfolk.

To vote on a person to eliminate, mention me ( @RBHeadge PE ) in a post on this thread and tell me specifically that 1) you are voting and 2) the username of the person you are voting to eliminate. Please submit your votes by 9:00 pm Eastern Time each day; I will count votes after that time as being for the next day.

Your vote only counts if you are playing and not yet eliminated. If there is a tie for most votes, I will pick one of the voted users at random; or have a best 2/3 rock paper scissors match. If there are no votes, I will pick a person at random (i.e. role will not matter) to eliminate; suffice it to say it’s in both groups’ best interest to vote for at least one person.

The first vote will take place tonight on Monday, May 23rd.

There are 10 players this round:
@djl PE @DLD PE @MadamPirate PE @NikR_PE @BlueBlueprintPE PMP @Spitfire6532 @beccabun PE @MeowMeow PE @ChebyshevII PE PMP @Dothracki PE

Doctor? Doctor Who?
doctor-who-who-nose.gif

Back