EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Game Recap:

Mafia Members
@RBHeadge PE @beccabun PE @FlangeheadPEAZ

Doctor: @eng_girl95
Cop: @txjennah PE
Cassandra: @steelnole15_PE

Day/Night 1
Cop investigation: @RBHeadge PE
Doc Save: @steelnole15_PE
Town Lynch: @txjennah PE (Cop)
Night Kill: @EyehatethePEexam PE (townie)

Day/Night 2
Cop investigation: --
Doc Save: @blybrook PE
Town Lynch: @steelnole15_PE (townie/cassandra)
Night Kill: @chart94 PE (townie)

Day/Night 3
Doc Save: --
Town Lynch: @eng_girl95 (doctor)
Night Kill: @jean15paul_PE (townie)

Day/Night 4
Town Lynch: @MeowMeow PE (townie)
Night Kill: @blybrook PE (townie)

Day 5
Town Lynch: @DLD PE (townie)

All three Mafia members survived, @RBHeadge PE, @FlangeheadPEAZ and @beccabun PE .

@squaretaper LIT AF PE and @Spitfire6532 were the only remaining townies.

Good Game All!

Game Recap:

Mafia Members
@RBHeadge PE @beccabun PE @FlangeheadPEAZ

Doctor: @eng_girl95
Cop: @txjennah PE
Cassandra: @steelnole15_PE

Day/Night 1
Cop investigation: @RBHeadge PE
Doc Save: @steelnole15_PE
Town Lynch: @txjennah PE (Cop)
Night Kill: @EyehatethePEexam PE (townie)

Day/Night 2
Doc Save: @blybrook PE
Town Lynch: @steelnole15_PE (townie/cassandra)
Night Kill: @chart94 PE (townie)

Day/Night 3
Town Lynch: @eng_girl95 (doctor)
Night Kill: @jean15paul_PE (townie)

Day/Night 4
Town Lynch: @MeowMeow PE (townie)
Night Kill: @blybrook PE (townie)

Day 5
Town Lynch: @DLD PE (townie)

All three Mafia members survived, @RBHeadge PE, @FlangeheadPEAZ and @beccabun PE .

@squaretaper LIT AF PE and @Spitfire6532 were the only remaining townies.

Good Game All!
I can’t believe txj literally got us if they were not lynched the next morning…😂

Very well-played, Maf! I can't wait for the breakdown because I want to dig into my one inspection! haha.
The circumstances of this round were quite... unique. And I'm not sure anyone can look at this round as anything but normal.

I can say with 💯 honesty that the way I played the first three days in the public thread would have been no different if I were a townie.

This round was weird, and I wrote it off by Tuesday night. I'm happy it's over and that we can move on.

If we're starting Monday, I’ll give it a go but might not be very active. Next few weeks are gonna get busy.

Mafia did a great job. I was definitely surprised when the results of my investigation for RB came back as non-townie, but I wanted to sit on that news for a night and make observations. And Squaretaper had voted for me on Day 1 when he was Maf, so when he put in a vote for me, I just assumed he was maf again. Surprises all around this time!

I'll be traveling for work this week and then will be on PTO, so if there's another round this week, I'm going to sit it out. Happy to join if a round starts next week, though.

This was quite the unique round, as RBH has said. Like I said after my own lynching, I had no idea txj was the cop, I just needed to save myself (obviously lol). What I never understood though was why, after I turned out to be Cassandra, the town turned on the doctor, who was actively defending me for being the Cassandra? Heavy mob mentality play this round I guess.

Regardless, I'm in for the next round! :D

Back