EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@SaltySteve PE Best of luck with your new job! We'll miss playing with you, but hope you join us again when life settles a bit!

@djl PE I hope you continue playing, but understand if you need to take a step back. Life always comes first. But don't feel like you need to be a perfect player to enjoy the game. I have dropped the ball SO MANY TIMES when life got in the way (checking messages too late, forgetting to sign in, etc). It happens and we all get it. It doesn't make the game any less fun.

I agree with the proposed changes here. Having a dead player speculate publicly (which I myself have been guilty of) can definitely sway the game. There are often plans going on behind the scenes on either side, and having stuff speculated openly when you're not even active anymore can ruin that.

I can mod another round. I'll come up with a theme over the weekend. My brain isn't quite working today and I'm with @NikR_PE on waiting impatiently for the weekend.

I have the as IN following thus far. Who else?

@DLD PE @RBHeadge PE (while on vaca) @ChebyshevII PE @MeowMeow PE @steelnole15 @FlangeheadPEAZ @EyehatethePEexam PE @txjennah PE
I am in, I probably don't have the time to mod. Another revit project taking over my life. On top of other projects and other construction administration.

Back