EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need more info on this. In the am. Bc life.
Easy, in the am, just go back and reread morphe’s posts and the fact that they defended djl. Only reason to break a tie to save djl from being lynched was if they were both maf.

Last edited:
Huh... That would be a pretty big mistake on @morphe83 PE part. But they are new, so definitely a possibility.
Another possibility. Mafia has thus far shown a tendency to target the veterans first (by trying to take out RB).
you, TJ, and doth all voted for djl on day 1. And doth ended up being the target that night!

Another possibility. Mafia has thus far shown a tendency to target the veterans first (by trying to take out RB).
you, TJ, and doth all voted for djl on day 1. And doth ended up being the target that night!
Out of the three doth is the least vet!

But valuable enough to the town to be targeted day 1. Probably only because I got lucky last round and carried the town to a win.
I did not intend to discount your value! I just like to be contrary sometimes :D
ps, u sure you're not maf???

I did not intend to discount your value! I just like to be contrary sometimes :D
ps, u sure you're not maf???
i-cant-talk-about-it-im-not-allowed-to-say.gif

Day 3:

@JayKay PE went to the dining car for some Irish coffee. She was enjoying her treat when suddenly the train jerked to a halt. A fight had broken out and someone pulled the emergency brake. "What's going on?", "Oh you know, kids!" said the conductor. "They've started accusing each other of being Robbin' Hoods. We're going to let them settle it outside via extreme snowball fight!"

Day 3/Night 3:

snowballfight.gif

The snowball fight continued into the night (wow that rhymes and I wasn't even trying...*pats self on the back...sorry I digress) and there were plenty of words and bruises going around. The fight escalated when participants started using icicles instead of snowballs. Hours later, @JayKay PE and the conductor started to revive a few unconscious souls off the snow bank. @tj_PE however, could not be revived, and when the doctor opened her coat, an icicle was protruding out of her heart. "That's cold as ice, to kill someone like that", remarked @Spitfire6532 . "Allright, no one gets back on the train until they are searched!", said the conductor. The passengers were inspected one by one, but the detective found nothing of interest. That is, until @morphe83 PE was discovered with a red pointed cap tucked away in her coat pocket. "SHE'S A ROBBIN' HOOD!"

"DRAG HER!", cried @structurenole15 , and the rest of the passengers agreed. Using the snapped cable from the coal tower, @MeowMeow and @FlangeheadPEAZ tied @morphe83 PE 's feet together at one end and the back of the observation car at the other end. The train pulled away slowly, and the passengers watched from the observation car to see if she would confess or give up the other Robbin' Hoods. "ONE name!", said the detective, "and we'll slow the train down. TWO names, and we'll stop and let you go." No dice, as @morphe83 PE was quite the defiant one. The train sped faster, and faster until @morphe83 PE 's screams died away.

@morphe83 PE was lynched by the town. She was mafia.

@tj_PE was nightkilled by the mafia.

Remaining players are: @MeowMeow , @RBHeadge PE , @djl PE , @structurenole15 , @EyehatethePEexam PE , @beccabun PE , @jean15paul_PE , @txjennah PE , @BlueBlueprintPE , @ChebyshevII PE , @NikR_PE , @squaretaper LIT AF PE , @Liz06 , @Spitfire6532 , @FlangeheadPEAZ

Last edited:
Back