EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyway, this morning's reads:

Maf (def):
Maf (prob): @djl PE (again, defended by known mafia member, and someone that voted for him was the first mafia victim)
Maf (may): @squaretaper LIT AF PE (suspiciously quiet, even after @beccabun PE's random vote yesterday)
Neutral:
Town (may): @jean15paul_PE, @MeowMeow (probably should be more neutral, but ehhhh, I have nothing to go on really)
Town (prob):
Town (def): @RBHeadge PE (practically confirmed)

Things I'm curious about:

-why JP changed their vote at the last minute
-why Becca voted for Square
-Why Blue just immediately voted for Becca after I did
-Why Square is still in the game if they're a townie
Like I said, just wanted to contribute to the spiciness

Things I'm curious about:

-why JP changed their vote at the last minute
-why Becca voted for Square
-Why Blue just immediately voted for Becca after I did
-Why Square is still in the game if they're a townie
I was wondering what was today' song? so day1 was "Last Christmas", day2 "Jayke's got a gun" and today is...I am going to answer all your Why's @txjennah PE "it is Human Nature" ahhhhhhahhhhh (let u imagine my angelic voice just 😅 as Michael)...can't wait for day 4 song 🤩? I knew it will be EB Mafia 80's edition since @DuranDuran PE is in charge that would be his REFLEX!

I was wondering what was today' song? so day1 was "Last Christmas", day2 "Jayke's got a gun" and today is...I am going to answer all your Why's @txjennah PE "it is Human Nature" ahhhhhhahhhhh (let u imagine my angelic voice just 😅 as Michael)...can't wait for day 4 song 🤩? I knew it will be EB Mafia 80's edition since @DuranDuran PE is in charge that would be his REFLEX!
I see what did you there!

Welllllllllllllllllll that song will be stuck all day in my head now, thanks

Back