EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Current vote:

x2 @EyehatethePEexam PE (doth, txj)
x1 @txjennah PE (eyeh8)

Votes that have absolutely no bearing on the outcome (...or do they???):

x1 @txjennah PE (nono); a whining sound comes from the attic
x∞ @👻 (i wasn't keeping track); a loud flatulent noise is heard and the room begins to smell like cheese

@Dothracki PE Look back at all the mafia nightkill posts, they say "killed by mafia." But it didn't say that with Nole's post. So it only could have been the randomizer, and IMO it was triggered because there wasn't a regular mafia night kill.
My reasoning is not just based on the latest events. I have gone through the entire game twice and made my choice based on dialogue and voting history. Granted, I could be wrong, but the most convincing is that you voted for @Lariliss in defense of @NikR_PE who was confirmed mafia two days ago.

My reasoning is not just based on the latest events. I have gone through the entire game twice and made my choice based on dialogue and voting history. Granted, I could be wrong, but the most convincing is that you voted for @Lariliss in defense of @NikR_PE who was confirmed mafia.
That's because I was confused by Becca's post and wasn't sure whether she was the Cassandra. Once JP explained that to me, I changed my vote. I believe I voted out either Meow or DJ too.

My reasoning is not just based on the latest events. I have gone through the entire game twice and made my choice based on dialogue and voting history. Granted, I could be wrong, but the most convincing is that you voted for @Lariliss in defense of @NikR_PE who was confirmed mafia two days ago.
the-new.gif

Current vote:

x2 @EyehatethePEexam PE (doth, txj)
x1 @txjennah PE (eyeh8)

Votes that have absolutely no bearing on the outcome (...or do they???):

x1 @txjennah PE (nono); a whining sound comes from the attic
x∞ @👻 (i wasn't keeping track); a loud flatulent noise is heard and the room begins to smell like cheese
Sorry that was me from all the Brie I’ve eaten this week

That's because I was confused by Becca's post and wasn't sure whether she was the Cassandra. Once JP explained that to me, I changed my vote. I believe I voted out either Meow or DJ too.
I should note that nole also voted for Lariliss that same night, and he is also a townie.
loyalty.gif

Back