EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok. Hear me out.

Didn't jaykay say that there was going to be a randomized role coming in after CivilPE left? And that role could do like random saves, kill people overnight, etc?

What if Eye is actually maf but didn't log in, so that triggered a kill?

Ok. Hear me out.

Didn't jaykay say that there was going to be a randomized role coming in after CivilPE left? And that role could do like random saves, kill people overnight, etc?

What if Eye is actually maf but didn't log in, so that triggered a kill?
That makes sense because it did say I was "killed in the night" instead of killed by mafia.

Guys:

"Since @CivilPE2022 is exiting the game, I am introducing a 'wild card' role. Depending on a randomizer, this character will either perform as a regular townie (voting for a random un-lynched individual), authorize another kill for the mafia, give additional information to the Cassandra and/or cop, or perform a random doctor save."

And she didn't say that structurenole was killed by mafia! Just that he was killed.

@JayKay PE I retract my vote for doth and vote for @EyehatethePEexam PE

Guys:

"Since @CivilPE2022 is exiting the game, I am introducing a 'wild card' role. Depending on a randomizer, this character will either perform as a regular townie (voting for a random un-lynched individual), authorize another kill for the mafia, give additional information to the Cassandra and/or cop, or perform a random doctor save."

And she didn't say that structurenole was killed by mafia! Just that he was killed.

But those options aren't what happened.

voting for a random un-lynched individual: didn't happen, cause I had no votes anyway.
authorize another kill for the mafia: that would mean two of us got killed last night, which wasn't the case.
give info to Cassandra/cop: didn't happen
random doctor save: I'm dead as a doorknob so i wasn't saved.

But those options aren't what happened.

voting for a random un-lynched individual: didn't happen, cause I had no votes anyway.
authorize another kill for the mafia: that would mean two of us got killed last night, which wasn't the case.
give info to Cassandra/cop: didn't happen
random doctor save: I'm dead as a doorknob so i wasn't saved.
There weren't two kills from the Maf because a certain someone hasn't logged in since Monday.

The Mafia members are going to privately tell me who they would like to eliminate during the night. A minimum of two mafia votes is needed to make a killing (because the mafia is a family and as long as two are alive, agreement must be met).
How did this happen then? Unless there are two mafia still alive?

Guys:

I'm not mafia, I had a last minute run to a field operation 3.5 hours away yesterday and never logged in. I am a townie, I was cleared by @RBHeadge PE before he was dedded. @JayKay PE I placeholder vote for @txjennah PE.

But the question I have that is still unanswered: if the rules state there must be 2 mafia votes to nightkill, how'd I get 👻?

But the question I have that is still unanswered: if the rules state there must be 2 mafia votes to nightkill, how'd I get 👻?

JayKay PE said:
The Mafia members are going to privately tell me who they would like to eliminate during the night. A minimum of two mafia votes is needed to make a killing (because the mafia is a family and as long as two are alive, agreement must be met).

What's interesting to me...

@txjennah PE : "What's a Cassandra? I didn't read the rules."
@txjennah PE : "Huh? What's going on? I don't understand the rules."
Everyone else: maybe @txjennah PE is mafia.
@txjennah PE : "I'm an expert on the rules. Here's what happened...."

But what do I know. I'm just a 👻 and I've done zero vote analysis.

Question: can deceased mafia members vote during the night?
If a mafia member is dead, their vote does not count. If a mafia member is lynched after they have submitted a vote to the council (if there is 2 or more mafia members), there vote does not count and does not count towards majority.

Back