EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@JayKay PE I vote for @structurenole15 . Both they and @NikR_PE voted for @Lariliss yesterday, and @NikR_PE ended up being mafia.
1) I thought we already had this discussion that I'm not mafia.
2) Just because NikR was mafia doesn't mean Lariliss isn't. There were two mafia members remaining yesterday and I voted for one of them.
3) Just because I voted the same as Nik doesn't mean I'm aligned with them. By that logic, since you and I voted for Flange on day 4, we both must be aligned.

I'm open to changing my mind with more evidence though. @Lariliss has been super quiet, and maybe @NikR_PE voted for them to make it seem like he wasn't Mafia. Ugh! Idk.
^This is my understanding.

Also, I assume that @Lariliss is playing it close to the chest and not voting publicly to try and keep off everyone's radar. But at this point, that's suspicious. That's why I voted for them yesterday and why I maintain my vote for them today.

1) I thought we already had this discussion that I'm not mafia.
2) Just because NikR was mafia doesn't mean Lariliss isn't. There were two mafia members remaining yesterday and I voted for one of them.
3) Just because I voted the same as Nik doesn't mean I'm aligned with them. By that logic, since you and I voted for Flange on day 4, we both must be aligned.

^This is my understanding.
I'm sorry if I missed the discussion that you're not Mafia. I just didn't see Becca confirming you as a townie, so I wasn't sure.

Also, I assume that @Lariliss is playing it close to the chest and not voting publicly to try and keep off everyone's radar. But at this point, that's suspicious. That's why I voted for them yesterday and why I maintain my vote for them today.
Yeah, for sure. That is why they are on my radar too.

I guess the one hang-up I have on your vote...why didn't you change your vote to NikR after Becca said he was mafia?

I guess the one hang-up I have on your vote...why didn't you change your vote to NikR after Becca said he was mafia?
Honestly, I figured it didn't matter. Since I was the first vote and she was the second, I figured whichever way people went (whether they followed me or becca), we'd nab a mafia.

Back