EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm significantly more awake tonight, so if it's a 2-way tie then I'll ask for RPS with a 930pm deadline.
I will announce the outcome by 9:30 and will try to have the story written by then as well. But if it's not done by then then I will post it in the morning.

I'm significantly more awake tonight, so if it's a 2-way tie then I'll ask for RPS with a 930pm deadline.
I will announce the outcome by 9:30 and will try to have the story written by then as well. But if it's not done by then then I will post it in the morning.
Good, since @SaltySteve always opens with scissors.

@SaltySteve PE was cutting into the margins of the other vendors in the hipster part of town. The novelty of a bicycle bar was way too popular and the millennials, and young x'ers sought out @SaltySteve PE and disregard the other nearby vendors. @DuranDuran PE was the man with a plan. He would complain to his brother-in-law who was also a State Senator, hyping up how the bicycle bar would hold up traffic. The State Senator would contact his golf buddy the city Health Commissioner.

@blybrook PE was sent out immediately to investigate. @jean15paul_PE and @chart94 saw @blybrook PE enroute. They ran over to the bicycle bar and bought all of the bagged pretzels @SaltySteve PE had. @SaltySteve PE was happy to relieve himself of the inventory. The snack bags came with the bicycle bar when he bought it from his cousin last year. No one bought food and it was just taking up space where he could store another keg.

@blybrook PE showed up and spent 30 minutes inspecting the bicycle bar. He found nothing. It was spotless, totally clean. But he also found no food, and to serve alcohol in the Commonwealth a business must also sell food. That's why the beer distributors always have stale chips and pretzels by the register. @SaltySteve PE didn't know that law. State troopers would show up later that day to impound his business.

@DuranDuran PE went to a real bar that evening to celebrate his success. When he left the bar is lobster truck was missing. It was stolen and would be serving lobster rolls in Indy in a week.

The town lynched @SaltySteve PE he was a normal townie.
The mafia nightkilled @DuranDuran PE.

The 9 remaining players are:
@jean15paul_PE @BlueBlueprint_PE @NikR_PE @ChebyshevII PE @Dothracki PE @chart94 @beccabun PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE @txjennah PE

Back