EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to go with the recent voting and the current game theory and join in the pile against FlangeheadPEAZ. It's what we have at the moment and we'll find out if it was the right choice within an hour. If not, then it's back to looking through the data again.

@DuranDuran PE I cast a vote towards @FlangeheadPEAZ

The townies need to rally together!

It's day three. I typically don't get targeted early in the game because it's so chalk that the doctor tends to protect me when nothing else it known. How many games have I been saved within the first two nights? A bunch.

I missed this subtle point by @Dothracki PE yesterday. At first I just assumed @FlangeheadPEAZ accidently cast the critical vote for the cop a second time. but now I'm not so sure. Note @FlangeheadPEAZ vote on the first day again. Not only was it the critical vote for the cop which is incriminating all unto itself, but the timing was a bit late in the day. Like maybe she's the mafia spy, investigated @chart94 learned he was the cop and noticed that there was already one vote against him. The timing was right to take out the cop immediately and signal to the rest of the mafia her alignment. Is it a coincidence that he was targeted that night by the mafia? A game-theory only interpretation would imply that she is the mafia spy and is already in contact with the rest of the mafia.

Is there something missing in my logic?

@DuranDuran PE I vote for @FlangeheadPEAZ
😒 I don't think I'm buying it.

It's day three. I typically don't get targeted early in the game because it's so chalk that the doctor tends to protect me when nothing else it known. How many games have I been saved within the first two nights? A bunch.

I missed this subtle point by @Dothracki PE yesterday. At first I just assumed @FlangeheadPEAZ accidently cast the critical vote for the cop a second time. but now I'm not so sure. Note @FlangeheadPEAZ vote on the first day again. Not only was it the critical vote for the cop which is incriminating all unto itself, but the timing was a bit late in the day. Like maybe she's the mafia spy, investigated @chart94 learned he was the cop and noticed that there was already one vote against him. The timing was right to take out the cop immediately and signal to the rest of the mafia her alignment. Is it a coincidence that he was targeted that night by the mafia? A game-theory only interpretation would imply that she is the mafia spy and is already in contact with the rest of the mafia.

Is there something missing in my logic?

@DuranDuran PE I vote for @FlangeheadPEAZ
Yes your logic is based on my first day vote as the last game also.... It is coincidence that my first day vote creates havoc everytime... again I know that vote turned out to be critical but trust me I had 0% thought in coming in and voting. You can vote for me but I am just a normal townie.... this blame game is making me suspicious of you .....also all this logic makes me think wow they think of me as an amazing player so thank you lol.... again just a flangehead haha

** Edit that it was TXJ who wat the cop and Flanges vote, not Chart... but this is an interesting game theory. A good stroke of luck for the MAF if it's true. Given the way this game has gone, the townies need all the help/game theories we can get at this point.

@DuranDuran PE I second RBH's vote for @FlangeheadPEAZ since they also gave no reason for their vote for Salty...
Because there is no reason.... I am just jumping here end of the day and picking a random vote as of now haha.... well I am a townie....

**Well if I am dead today please towniesssss be suspicious of the people you trust so much always** mmm yeah I mean dang never voting on the first day for sure ever lol

I'm going to go with the recent voting and the current game theory and join in the pile against FlangeheadPEAZ. It's what we have at the moment and we'll find out if it was the right choice within an hour. If not, then it's back to looking through the data again.

@DuranDuran PE I cast a vote towards @FlangeheadPEAZ

The townies need to rally together!
Rallying in the wrong direction ...

Back