EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No fair, I don't have a pet. So does that mean I am mafia?

I am also in. Still running around like a chicken with my head cut off so I dunno if I can mod, but work seems to be normalizing.

@blybrook PE WHY HAVE I NEVER SEEN AND/OR HEARD OF THIS MEATBALL BEFORE?!?!?!?!??!?!?!
He's been mentioned elsewhere, likely missed with all the other posts that are going on.

Didn't get caught in quarantine quagmire, so can't participate in mafia this week. Flying back to AK on Saturday so can probably enjoy the round next week.

He's been mentioned elsewhere, likely missed with all the other posts that are going on.

Didn't get caught in quarantine quagmire, so can't participate in mafia this week. Flying back to AK on Saturday so can probably enjoy the round next week.
I would guess we won't be starting a new mafia round until the beginning of next week at the earliest.

There has been a MURDER!! Walter must be mafia!!
That face couldn't possibly be maf! ... also, Timber and Piper are not allowed stuffed toys for this very reason! But rest assured, they get plenty of chew toys... their latest favorite seems to be frozen femur bones... you are all warned!
1629903530718.png
1629903557767.png

That face couldn't possibly be maf!

Especially this one! I swear I don't beat my dogs!

51403138125_c98660f10b_b.jpg

Back