EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. You were not part of the confirmed townie group, so you wouldn't have known about my status publicly.
2. I voted for a confirmed mafia last night, and my vote made it 4-3 Becca vs DJL. When I voted for Becca last night, there was still an hour and 15 mins left for anyone to vote and tie things up, so Becca's fate had not yet been decided.
Cool, works for me townie!

To be clear:
The ranger (aka psyckokiller) is allowed to use their nightkill ability starting tonight. They do not have to use their ability. Nor do the other roles have to use their ability either.

Programming note:
We will pause the game over the weekend.
The vote tonight will still happen. I am hosting a Black Widow showing so I will call TIME tonight at 10:15PM eastern. The doctor, martyr, mafia, and psychokiller have until 7AM eastern Monday morning to lock in their choices. The career/mafia and ranger/psychokiller nightkills will still happen "overnight tonight" but the results will be announced Monday morning.

Current votes:
none

There are different win criteria for each player. There can be multiple winners this round, including those who died.

District 1 - Career District (Mafia) - wins if survives
District 2 - Career District (Mafia) - wins if survives
District 3 - Regular District (Town/District 13 Spy) - wins if survives; can have District 13 rescues the townies after mafia eliminated
District 4 - Career District (Mafia) - wins if survives
District 5 - Regular District (Town) - wins if survives game or survives to final five
District 6 - Regular District (Town/Martyr) - wins if survives or uses martyr ability on a regular district player
District 7 - Regular District (Town) - wins if survives
District 8 - Regular District (Town) - wins if survives or get nightkilled by career district
District 9 - Regular District (Town/Doc) - wins if survives or make a rescue
District 10 - Regular District (Town/Cop) - wins if all career district players are eliminated
District 11 - Regular District (Town) - wins if survives or get nightkilled by career district
District 12 - Regular District (Town/Ranger) - wins if survives or nightkills a career district

Standard EB-mafia game rules apply which means PMing is allowed! However, I-the-all-powerful-PANEM-game-master have cameras and microphones everywhere so I must be be copied on all PMs. It makes for better television!

tenor.gif

cff0bd9121b716c0f3268871c05227ae.gif
A courtesy reminder for our adoring fans and viewers.

@RBHeadge PE thanks for modding! This has been a fun round so far!

To all: I will be going out of town starting tomorrow morning, so I will only be able to vote via my phone and I won't be able to update the voting spreadsheet after tonight. If any of you want to volunteer to take over the spreadsheet while I'm out, please PM me.

WHATS TO STOP EVERONE FROM ANNOUNCING THEIR DISTRICT AND WE LYNCH THE TWO THAT WONT ANNOUNCE?

Sorry that's all in caps. I'm working in AutoCAD and had it all typed out before I realized.

Scenario A - We all announce, two mafia refuse. We lynch them both tonight. We win.
Scenario B - We all announce, Two lie. We've narrowed it down to 4. We lynch two people. They kill the doctor or me. we still win.

I am hosting a Black Widow showing
I've been watching al the Marvel movies in order of release (Except the new loki show). It's been fun. I didn't get to see all of them when they came out so there's been some gaps filled in by watching them all. I'm going to wait to watch Black Widow at the end. I'm up to Infinity War now.

District 3 (13 Spy). It was decided the doc should protect me instead of the cop last night, since if all the mafia get killed and I'm still alive, the entire town wins. Hindsight is 20/20, so bad choice. I guess we didn't think the cop would get outed so fast. Anyway, hope District 6 (Martyr) sees this!

District 3 (13 Spy). It was decided the doc should protect me instead of the cop last night, since if all the mafia get killed and I'm still alive, the entire town wins. Hindsight is 20/20, so bad choice. I guess we didn't think the cop would get outed so fast. Anyway, hope District 6 (Martyr) sees this!
Now I'm real glad that I retracted my vote for you today.

Back