EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"You'll never prove it!" @MadamPirate PE snarled, hair swirling wildly around their face in an angry tempest. The scenery blurred as the train chugged rapidly down the tracks, steam billowing into the air as the landscape whipped by. Tree limbs snapped off periodically and one piece narrowly missed the two figures balanced precariously on the roof of the traveling metal beast.

"I know what you are! The experiments! The patch jobs that nobody else would take!" @BlueBlueprint_PE nervously inched closer, their boat shoes highly inappropriate to be used on traversing a rapidly moving structure, but @MadamPirate PE needed to be stopped! "I found them all, the bodies hidden so nobody should be able to find them. You know about my championship dog breeding business! You should have taken me out sooner!"

"We were going to take you out," They spat, "Obviously someone was protecting you! Making sure the attention was on them so you could conduct your little investigation." @MadamPirate PE smiled, "But your proof can't come to light if we're both gone!" With a leap, they halved the distance between them both, following it with a tackle.

With a shriek, both tumbled off the edge and into the ravine.

@MadamPirate PE was lynched by the mob. @MadamPirate PE was the mafia doctor.

@BlueBlueprint_PE was killed by the mafia. @BlueBlueprint_PE was a townie.

Final vote:

x1 @jean15paul_PE (MP)
x3 @MadamPirate PE (djl, blue2, nikr)
x1 @BlueBlueprint_PE (JP)

Remaining players: @NikR_PE, @jean15paul_PE, @djl ,@txjennah PE

@JayKay PE I vote for @jean15paul_PE because they mafia! AND I'M LEAVING MY VOTE TODAY BECAUSE NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU SOOOORRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
@djl the randomizer gives and it takes away.
Exactly. Unless the game is 3v1 right now, the odds are in the mafia's favor.
Coin toss for the lynch tonight. If maf wins then they win it all
Assume maf vote for same townie tonight, then it comes down to another coin toss to decide it all tomorrow.

Assume maf vote for same townie tonight, then it comes down to another coin toss to decide it all tomorrow.
Wasn't thinking about that... that was silly of me. Oh well, wheel take pity on me!!

I somehow doubt it's 3v1 just based on how txj has voted.

Back