EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there!!! Not related to the ongoing game (sorry for interrupting, hope it's okay to post this):

Regarding the mafia championship, as we've passed the deadline for sending in a rep and are trying to schedule qualifiers in the next couple days, I was wondering if there was anyone interested in participating for season 8 this year?

You have a slot if you're down, and it would be great to see this community back this year!!!
Always okay to post. I don't think anyone is volunteering this round. It's a super heavy time commitment, and we play mafia more as a break in the day from work (not as a real competitive game requiring strategy, as noted by our most recent game...). We really appreciate being invited, but I don't think any of us can commit to the schedule.

Always okay to post. I don't think anyone is volunteering this round. It's a super heavy time commitment, and we play mafia more as a break in the day from work (not as a real competitive game requiring strategy, as noted by our most recent game...). We really appreciate being invited, but I don't think any of us can commit to the schedule.
@Arapocalypse ^this^ :)

Good game everyone! Except for me, who was TERRIBLE. But like most things in my life, I did poorly....

tenor.gif

...made bad decisions...
giphy.gif

and somehow, through dumb luck, I landed on my feet.
theoffice2.gif

I highly suggest just voting me out first night next time, since I apparently can't stop being mafia

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that i'm the only player to be killed by the mafia, resurrected by the mod, and then killed by the town all in one game. So that something!

ZOMBIE 4 LIFE
... um. 4 DEATH?
... UN-DEATH?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I was like...the randomizer gives, and the randomizer takes away with JP

Good game mafia! We finally got away from the town domination. I will say the rule change definitely brought back a better game play. I should have known @squaretaper LIT AF PE was the 3rd mafia. And I figured it out later that day that I got killed when @vhab49_PE finally came out and started to help the town, but was obviously dead so couldn't do much. We all make mistakes and I certainly did this round as my first cop round without town PM. Good work to @RBHeadge PE who had all of us fooled at least for most of the game.

Back