EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so, on a more serious note, I think I'm going to sit out a week or two so I can get some catching up done (last week was a shitshow of life, and I'm behind) for work and for studying. I'll still spectate tho. don't forget about me ♥

so, on a more serious note, I think I'm going to sit out a week or two so I can get some catching up done (last week was a shitshow of life, and I'm behind) for work and for studying. I'll still spectate tho. don't forget about me ♥
I'm going to need to sit this week out also, short week and long backlog are not a good combo.  Hopefully next week is better for me!

m'kay.  Uncle and I drank an entire pitcher of coconut mojitos and then I stuck to ginger beer since he kept forcing me to eat delicious home-cooked meals.  Totally fine, though.
I was very reserved friday night, had 2oz of fireball on ice, then went to bed.  Saturday was a whole nother ball game.  

I was very reserved friday night, had 2oz of fireball on ice, then went to bed.  Saturday was a whole nother ball game.  
Yeah.  Friday and Saturday were a little bit of a shit show, since we were excited to be a: drinking, b: have a hotel, so we didn't need to drive, and c : unsupervised.

So did the hotel reimburse you for the gazebo you and your uncle most likely built for them?
This weekend was spent discussing catch basins, the beautification process he had of some of his water storage tanks, and the difference in pontoon-style boating vs. ocean boating.  We did buy some flowers for the backyard.

This weekend was spent discussing catch basins, the beautification process he had of some of his water storage tanks, and the difference in pontoon-style boating vs. ocean boating.  We did buy some flowers for the backyard.
I spent a lot of hte weekend suggesting to the kids that, although I am not a geotechnical engineer, in my opinion, perhaps playing right on the edge of the campground where there was active shear failure occuring was not the smartest idea ever.

I had a nice long weekend. Productive.
• Bought a new sofa for the den (the old one was broken and worn out after 10 years of use/abuse)
• Finally fixed my washing machine myself
• Cleaned my smoker before...
• Smoked a brisket
• Had a couple fantasy football drafts
• Profit (That's a lie, it was a rather expensive weekend)

No drinking. :(
I have to figure out how to drink on this keto diet.
My mother in law was doing keto earlier this year, and I was doing the old fashined "work the fat off" method while eating a reasonable diet - low fat, balancing carbs and proteins based on workouts.

She offered me a fat bomb, and I looked at her like she had three heads.  Why on EARTH would I eat a thing called a fat bomb?  

I mean, I'll eat a candy bar, but its not called a fat bomb, even if it is one.

Back