EB Mafia

Help Support Engineer Boards:

JayKay PE

Lower Intestine Aficionado
EB Supporter
Reaction score
A minimum of 3 hours from a landlocked body of wat
Yay, I survived the night! Sorry you got dedded, @SaltySteve.

With the way my day went yesterday, it would have just figured if I got dedded. :(
*super awkward silence*

Uh. @Dothracki PE, I vote for @MadamPirate PE because the smallest violin is playing a bit too loudly for my taste.

(jk ilu so much, don't take it personal, it's just maf <3 )

BlueBlueprint_PE

There is not an ounce of bullshit here.
Reaction score
I had a cleaning with a new hygenist yesterday - mine is retiring. The new lady had a pointier vibrate-y thing, and my mouth is sad. :(
oof... yes, they use those things on me all the time. thankfully, i have a very high pain tolerance, but still it is not a pleasant experience. worse is when you have a hygienist who is a bit rough with the scraping after they use that!

MadamPirate PE

Murder. Just Murder.
EB Supporter
Reaction score
oof... yes, they use those things on me all the time. thankfully, i have a very high pain tolerance, but still it is not a pleasant experience. worse is when you have a hygienist who is a bit rough with the scraping after they use that!
I have a high pain tolerance too, but something about my mouth just hurts longer and makes me more tired. :(

LyceeFruit PE

Woodchipped Voice of Reason
EB Supporter
Reaction score
Every time I go to the dentist, I wonder "who thought 'hey, lets scrape at people's teeth and poke their gums with pointy things!'" Like why

Latest posts