EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, I survived the night! Sorry you got dedded, @SaltySteve.

With the way my day went yesterday, it would have just figured if I got dedded. :(
*super awkward silence*

Uh. @Dothracki PE, I vote for @MadamPirate PE because the smallest violin is playing a bit too loudly for my taste.

(jk ilu so much, don't take it personal, it's just maf <3 )

I had a cleaning with a new hygenist yesterday - mine is retiring. The new lady had a pointier vibrate-y thing, and my mouth is sad. :(
oof... yes, they use those things on me all the time. thankfully, i have a very high pain tolerance, but still it is not a pleasant experience. worse is when you have a hygienist who is a bit rough with the scraping after they use that!

oof... yes, they use those things on me all the time. thankfully, i have a very high pain tolerance, but still it is not a pleasant experience. worse is when you have a hygienist who is a bit rough with the scraping after they use that!
I have a high pain tolerance too, but something about my mouth just hurts longer and makes me more tired. :(

Back