EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tenor.gif

"Listen up everyone, my name is @Roarbark, I am the site foreman from Gilbane in charge of the site." The group was all gathered in a large circle outside of the construction trailer. The foremen stood on top of the stairs wearing a Carhartt jacket, jeans, and timberland steel toed boots as well as a reflective vest, hard hat, and goggles.

@Roarbark continued, "I'm sure you have already been explained what you are here for. So I'll let you get to it. There have been a few incidents here lately but fortunately nobody has been injured. The client suspects the unions may be interfering with the project, possibly via hired saboteurs posing as contractors. They could be among us and we don't even know it. Remember to pay attention to your surroundings and keep your safety gear on at all times." "Thank you, @Roarbark , now we will go out in pairs so that we remain accountable for each other", chimed in @blybrook PE, "remember to make notes as you go along and take as many photos as needed that will help with the reports."

The group paired up and started walking over to the site. It is a 10 story building that is in varying stages of construction on each level. "That must be a scary job, to work on a crane that high off the ground", chimed @beccabun PE as they walked towards the building noticing a seried of cranes that are lifting large objects and concrete up to the roof. One of the cranes was lifting a steel I-beam up to the roof, swinging it arouns when suddenly the load released plummeting to the ground. It landed on @SaltySteve crushing them instantly. It appeared that a remote control release hook was attached to the load and was sabotaged to fail.

@SaltySteve was murdered by the union rats who sabotaged the crane to make the load release on their command.

Players remaining are: @DuranDuran, @beccabun PE, @MadamPirate PE, @LyceeFruit PE, @txjennah PE, @EyehatethePEexam, @RBHeadge PE, @NikR_PE, @BlueBlueprint_PE, @JayKay PE, @harshaPEAZ
Were you guys even LISTENING to my safety talk?

Back